Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

SOLD!!! House For Sale In Osogbo, Osun State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / SOLD!!! House For Sale In Osogbo, Osun State (1688 Views)

SOLD House For Sale At Asuje B/stop, Agbado-okearo Rd / (Sold) House For Sale Egbeda Lagos ��.. Pls Call Eunice Ekaette +2348029562694 / Fire Guts Post Office In Osogbo, Osun State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD!!! House For Sale In Osogbo, Osun State by tsnsamuel(m): 11:22am On Jan 01, 2018
For sale:
4bedroom bungalow ,on a standard 2plot of land, well fenced
price #18m negotiable

Re: SOLD!!! House For Sale In Osogbo, Osun State by tsnsamuel(m): 11:23am On Jan 01, 2018
more pictures

Re: SOLD!!! House For Sale In Osogbo, Osun State by tsnsamuel(m): 11:24am On Jan 01, 2018
more

Re: SOLD!!! House For Sale In Osogbo, Osun State by tsnsamuel(m): 11:54am On Jan 01, 2018
more pics

Re: SOLD!!! House For Sale In Osogbo, Osun State by tsnsamuel(m): 11:54am On Jan 01, 2018
more

Re: SOLD!!! House For Sale In Osogbo, Osun State by tsnsamuel(m): 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
more pics

Re: SOLD!!! House For Sale In Osogbo, Osun State by tsnsamuel(m): 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
more

Re: SOLD!!! House For Sale In Osogbo, Osun State by tsnsamuel(m): 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
pic

Re: SOLD!!! House For Sale In Osogbo, Osun State by tsnsamuel(m): 11:17am On Jan 03, 2018
building still available
Re: SOLD!!! House For Sale In Osogbo, Osun State by tsnsamuel(m): 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2018
available
Re: SOLD!!! House For Sale In Osogbo, Osun State by tsnsamuel(m): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
urgent sale
Re: SOLD!!! House For Sale In Osogbo, Osun State by tsnsamuel(m): 4:52am On Feb 01, 2018
still available for urgent sales
Re: SOLD!!! House For Sale In Osogbo, Osun State by tsnsamuel(m): 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2018
available
Re: SOLD!!! House For Sale In Osogbo, Osun State by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
This property has zero curb appeal. This is a shame because with very little effort and money it could show very well.

This projects an image of a money pit in the making to potential buyers.

Good luck on your sale.
Re: SOLD!!! House For Sale In Osogbo, Osun State by tsnsamuel(m): 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
EgunMogaji:
This property has zero curb appeal. This is a shame because with very little effort and money it could show very well.

This projects an image of a money pit in the making to potential buyers.

Good luck on your sale.
about it appearing as an image of a money pit in the making, I have seen the house and I can say, if the buyer is not planning any major modification to it, then it wil require just a little sum of money to give it a better look, as it is very much habitable as of now.
BUT am very much open to suggestions from you sir, if you have any.
Re: SOLD!!! House For Sale In Osogbo, Osun State by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
tsnsamuel:

about it appearing as an image of a money pit in the making, I have seen the house and I can say, if the buyer is not planning any major modification to it, then it wil require just a little sum of money to give it a better look, as it is very much habitable as of now.
BUT am very much open to suggestions from you sir, if you have any.

Why not spend that little sum of money that the house needs and get a quicker sale?

With less than N100,000 (remember that this is an N18,000,000 investment) you could

1) Clean up the yard trim the overgrown bushes, tidy the trees
2) Do paint touch-ups around the property (whenever I see peeling paint it tells me that the property is not well cared for)
3) Clean windows
4) Power wash the concrete

Goodluck Sir.
Re: SOLD!!! House For Sale In Osogbo, Osun State by tsnsamuel(m): 5:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Why not spend that little sum of money that the house needs and get a quicker sale?

With less than N100,000 (remember that this is an N18,000,000 investment) you could

1) Clean up the yard trim the overgrown bushes, tidy the trees
2) Do paint touch-ups around the property (whenever I see peeling paint it tells me that the property is not well cared for)
3) Clean windows
4) Power wash the concrete

Goodluck Sir.

Thanks for the advice sir, i will do the needful.

Do enjoy the rest of your evening.
Re: SOLD!!! House For Sale In Osogbo, Osun State by Sidmac: 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
Large Acres of Land at Itamerin Junction, at Ife-Ilesha expressway very close to the expressway, good for Industry, Church, Hotel, Event Centre, Camping, Schools etc with good and accessible road networks.
Title: Survey layout and family receipt and Agreement
Price: 300k per plot
1.8M per acre
For Inspection contact
Sidmackonsult
tel 07038696233,
sidmackonsult1@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Warehouse For Lease In Asaba. Call 09058818181 / The Making Of Two (2) Tank Stands. 40ft Versus 30ft / Is It Safe For A W/student To Buy A Land & Keep To Sell Or Use In Future?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.