Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,100 members, 7,859,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

I Really Need An Advice On This.. Experts Should Assist Me With Matured Advice. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Really Need An Advice On This.. Experts Should Assist Me With Matured Advice. (742 Views)

Matured Advice Only On Accomodation In Cana / I Am Going To Dubai For Christmas Who Can Assist Me With More Information / Nigerians Living In Turkey Please Assist Me With Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Need An Advice On This.. Experts Should Assist Me With Matured Advice. by christNZ: 11:24am On Jan 01, 2018
happy new year to all the gurus here. i say may God/Allah bless all our hustles. amen.

i have a friend who introduced me to a country/mirconation called COMMONWEALTH OF BOSHKA, he said the country broke out from new zealand and that they need people for job and permanent residence. but i have been trying to get facts from google about the country but all i have been getting has not been so convincing thats why i brought it to the 'last bus stop' so my elders will tell me if the country is worth going or if its scam..

my personal reason of looking into the country is because its close to Australia
and new zealand, and the guy said i can use the boshka social security card in the both nations. please dont kill me, i just need advice. HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: I Really Need An Advice On This.. Experts Should Assist Me With Matured Advice. by chidiebere2020(m): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2018
Ok
Re: I Really Need An Advice On This.. Experts Should Assist Me With Matured Advice. by Lovetinz(m): 11:40am On Jan 01, 2018
Hehehehehe grin

You are interested in working in a 'country' with a population of less than 50people, scattered worldwide!
A country founded in 2016.

Send me a picture when you get there.

Re: I Really Need An Advice On This.. Experts Should Assist Me With Matured Advice. by ideabuilder: 11:50am On Jan 01, 2018
I am very interested in going to dat country. I beg anywhere is better than Nigeria. Help a bro

1 Like

Re: I Really Need An Advice On This.. Experts Should Assist Me With Matured Advice. by christNZ: 11:53am On Jan 01, 2018
baba. im not interested in the work or whatsoever job they wish to offer me. so far its close to new zealand and australia, and i can use there social security card in the both countries. khalas habibi.
Lovetinz:
Hehehehehe grin

You are interested in working in a 'country' with a population of less than 50people, scattered worldwide!
A country founded in 2016.

Send me a picture when you get there.
Re: I Really Need An Advice On This.. Experts Should Assist Me With Matured Advice. by christNZ: 11:59am On Jan 01, 2018
HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE COUNTRY BEFORE BROS?
ideabuilder:
I am very interested in going to dat country. I beg anywhere is better than Nigeria. Help a bro
Re: I Really Need An Advice On This.. Experts Should Assist Me With Matured Advice. by ideabuilder: 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
christNZ:
HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE COUNTRY BEFORE BROS?

No need, if they are taking immigrant, I am open. This year I must move out of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Really Need An Advice On This.. Experts Should Assist Me With Matured Advice. by christNZ: 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
insha allah habibi
ideabuilder:

No need, if they are taking immigrant, I am open. This year I must move out of Nigeria
Re: I Really Need An Advice On This.. Experts Should Assist Me With Matured Advice. by samuelkingz(m): 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
if u re really interested in NZ nd Aussie... why dont u try entering papau new Guinea... from there you can find ur way to ur country of choice..
Re: I Really Need An Advice On This.. Experts Should Assist Me With Matured Advice. by christNZ: 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
wink
samuelkingz:
if u re really interested in NZ nd Aussie... why dont u try entering papau new Guinea... from there you can find ur way to ur country of choice..

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Visa / Trailer Carrying Brooms For Political Rally Falls At Lokoja - Abuja Highway / Fake News. South Africa, Kenya, Cameroon Now Get Visa Free Travel To America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.