Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Interview At Ceoafrica - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview At Ceoafrica (3193 Views)

Help Nairalanders, Job Interview At Workforce Group / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert / Interview At Sterling Exploration And Energy Production Co. Ltd (2) (3) (4)

Interview At Ceoafrica by horlumightyy(m): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2018
You are hereby invited for an interview at 24 Kudeti Avenue, Onireke ,Ibadan Oyo State on the 2nd  and 3rd January 2018 Time 10am, Please confirm your availability any of the date Thanks www.ceoafrica.com
pls who else got this invite?
Re: Interview At Ceoafrica by Gosj01(m): 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
horlumightyy:

You are hereby invited for an interview at 24 Kudeti Avenue, Onireke ,Ibadan Oyo State on the 2nd  and 3rd January 2018 Time 10am, Please confirm your availability any of the date Thanks www.ceoafrica.com

I got same , coming from Lagos though
Re: Interview At Ceoafrica by horlumightyy(m): 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
Gosj01:

ok, are you familiar with the place?
Re: Interview At Ceoafrica by Gosj01(m): 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
horlumightyy:
ok, are you familiar with the place?
nope but will ask around. coming on the 3rd
Re: Interview At Ceoafrica by boom17: 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
bro please what is your discipline? got the same message but skeptical about attending.
horlumightyy:

You are hereby invited for an interview at 24 Kudeti Avenue, Onireke
,Ibadan Oyo State on the 2nd  and 3rd January 2018
Time 10am,
Please confirm your availability any of the date
www.ceoafrica.com

Re: Interview At Ceoafrica by abbey90: 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
Please any of you attended the interview, cos I got an invite from them today for an interview.

You are hereby invited for an interview at CEOAFRICA BIILDING, 24 Kudeti
Avenue , beside Jericho Mall, Onireke , Ibadan , Oyo State.
Time: 10am
Date :30th of June 2018

Thank You

Emeka Sunday
Re: Interview At Ceoafrica by NobleKaY7(m): 10:43am On Dec 06, 2018
Gosj01:

Hi, did u attend the interview? How did it go? Any idea if they pay well? Because I got invited, want to know if its worth it going from Lagos.
Re: Interview At Ceoafrica by NobleKaY7(m): 10:47am On Dec 06, 2018
Hello, did anyone here attend interview with CEO Africa? Or is anyone working with them presently?, what is their pay like? Want to know if its worth going from Lagos because I have an interview with them this Saturday, 8 December.

Re: Interview At Ceoafrica by Gosj01(m): 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2018
NobleKaY7:

Hi, did u attend the interview? How did it go? Any idea if they pay well? Because I got invited, want to know if its worth it going from Lagos.

This rubbish I wasted my money on on 3rd of January 2018.

it shares an office with a shop, different apartment sha.

If you are looking for a big media house, just comot your mind o, seems all their news are gathered from sns and updated with a laptop.

Got there saw two lists to write your name. A general list and special list. we were interviewed and the ladies spent more time than the males. After all my explanation, was told I didn't have field experience, he even collected my Facebook login details on the laptop before him and liked their Facebook page, which I discovered that's what they do. I unlike the page once out and block the rubbish page.

You can give it a trial maybe your Facebook login is useful or you can be employed so far you are a female or to attend for attending sake.

Re: Interview At Ceoafrica by NobleKaY7(m): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2018
LOL....
Thanks for the info, what role did u interview for?

Gosj01:

This rubbish I wasted my money on on 3rd of January 2018.

it shares an office with a shop, different apartment sha.

If you are looking for a big media house, just comot your mind o, seems all their news are gathered from sns and updated with a laptop.

Got there saw two lists to write your name. A general list and special list. we were interviewed and the ladies spent more time than the males. After all my explanation, was told I didn't have field experience, he even collected my Facebook login details on the laptop before him and liked their Facebook page, which I discovered that's what they do. I unlike the page once out and block the rubbish page.

You can give it a trial maybe your Facebook login is useful or you can be employed so far you are a female or to attend for attending sake.
Re: Interview At Ceoafrica by Gosj01(m): 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
NobleKaY7:
LOL.... Thanks for the info, what role did u interview for?

Reporter

Re: Interview At Ceoafrica by BamideleScope(m): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
NobleKaY7:
Hello, did anyone here attend interview with CEO Africa? Or is anyone working with them presently?, what is their pay like? Want to know if its worth going from Lagos because I have an interview with them this Saturday, 8 December.

Did You go? I got an invite for tomorrow... please give me update about the pay
Re: Interview At Ceoafrica by Gialmine(f): 6:33am On Nov 17, 2019
BamideleScope:

Did You go? I got an invite for tomorrow... please give me update about the pay

Did you find out about the pay, pls?
I have an interview with them on Monday. Pls, does anyone know their salary structure and whether it's worth relocating for?
Re: Interview At Ceoafrica by BamideleScope(m): 7:37am On Nov 18, 2019
Gialmine:

Did you find out about the pay, pls?
I have an interview with them on Monday. Pls, does anyone know their salary structure and whether it's worth relocating for?

I did not attend
Re: Interview At Ceoafrica by Gialmine(f): 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
BamideleScope:

I did not attend
Thanks... Same here

NDDC Maritime Training 2018/2019 / Nationwide Recruitment At Bhojsons Plc, October 2018 / Any FG Agencies Slot Available?