Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,995 members, 7,828,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

The True Meaning Of New Year,don't Be A Fool. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The True Meaning Of New Year,don't Be A Fool. (523 Views)

It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? / The True Test Of Friendship... The Few Unpopular Truths... - Meme List / True Meaning Of Wanka!! Using Your Five Fingers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The True Meaning Of New Year,don't Be A Fool. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
The essence of a new year is to birth in a new era in our lives.

I laugh when most people wake up these moring and those that didn't sleep at midnight keep greeting one another with a happy new year without knowing the essence.

See,if your life has never change or you remain stagnant in life,there is no need saying happy new year.

What has been new in your life,and you are saying happy new year.

I am not against the idea of greeting someone you know with a happy new year phrase and responding with same,what i am against is that if nothing has change in your life currently then keep your happy new year to yourself.

my 2 cents.
Re: The True Meaning Of New Year,don't Be A Fool. by Kentura(m): 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
I'm glad to be the first to tell you that you are talking nonsense!
Re: The True Meaning Of New Year,don't Be A Fool. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
Kentura:
I'm glad to be the first to tell you that you are talking nonsense!
I don't quote haters,so don't quote me.

(1) (Reply)

The “human Uber”, Developed In Japan, Enables The User To Attend Events Remotely / China Police Lanches Detective Eye Glasses (pictures ) / We'll Bring Back Night Life In Surulere, Ambode Pledges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.