Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Do These Men Of God Really Receive These Nee Year Prophecies From God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do These Men Of God Really Receive These Nee Year Prophecies From God? (366 Views)

Annual New Year Prophecies: A Man-made Tradition Or Inspired Of God? / 2021 Prophecies From Prophet Elijah Dankano (major Seer1) / 48 Striking Things Nigerian Prophet Said In 2020 New Year Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do These Men Of God Really Receive These Nee Year Prophecies From God? by TheUbermensch: 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
Several topics on Nairaland point to one pastor's prophecy or the other. But one notices irregularities and inconsistencies in the different prophecies by these men of God. Pastor A would post XYZ while Pastor B would prophesy something different or even contradicting. Some of these prophecies are even what most people know, that is, what everyone knows is bound to happen.

So is it that these men of God receive different messages from God, or they just make them up to sooth the minds of their members, because indeed religion is the opium of the people?
Re: Do These Men Of God Really Receive These Nee Year Prophecies From God? by bloodofthelamb(m): 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
TheUbermensch:
Several topics on Nairaland point to one pastor's prophecy or the other. But one notices irregularities and inconsistencies in the different prophecies by these men of God. Pastor A would post XYZ while Pastor B would prophesy something different or even contradicting. Some of these prophecies are even what most people know, that is, what everyone knows is bound to happen.

So is it that these men of God receive different messages from God, or they just make them up to sooth the minds of their members, because indeed religion is the opium of the people?

I too they asks myself o... But i have a word the ever gracious JESUS my LORD is laying in heart for this year...

There will be an abundant harvest of souls to LORD. The zeal of the LORD will perform it..

(1) (Reply)

God Will Expose Evil Politicians And Men Of God In 2018...apostle Batemue / Am I A Bad Christian For Watching Game Of Thrones? - Thelifebeam / Anti Islam German Christian AFD Politician Convert To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.