Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Life Of A Poor Secondary School Boy... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Poor Secondary School Boy... (1045 Views)

“he Not Only Took My Virginity, But My Life Too” (story From A Poor Girl) / The School Boy - Episode 1 / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Of A Poor Secondary School Boy... by 3mjay(m): 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
'Express 0.029646 correct to two decimal places '
the teacher said.
A guy named Sola raised up his hand. Sola was a spoilt brat from a rich family. He always bragged that his daily allowance was more than twice what we get in a month.
'you all are poor pple and I'm rich ' He used to say. Anytime he starts bragging, we would ask him why his parents decided to send him to a school meant for the poor. A question to which he had no answer. Apart from the fact that he was rich, he was a complete dullard. So we were surprised when he raised his hand.

'Maybe he knows the answer ' I thought.
'Ok, what is the answer? ' the teacher asked.
'002.9' he said and I smiled.
'How did you get your answer? '
Silence!!!
'Ok, just sit down. You didn't get it '

Sola was clearly embarrassed. it was obvious.

'Everybody say "shame on him "' Mr. Adewale said.
'Shame on you ' we all chorused facing Sola and we smiled.
You dare not laugh in Mr Adewale's class. Even if you were just passing, you mustn't laugh. We thought he prevented us from laughing because he was a stammerer even though he was a joker.

As he drew breath to speak, the timekeeper rang the bell for breakfast. On hearing the bell, he just picked up his cane and went out. He had the habit of going out whenever the bell rang no matter what he was teaching us....

. *** .

(1) (Reply)

Lesbian Romance Story Writer / Chimamanda Adichie, Nnedi Okorafor Have been Nominated For The Noble Peace Price / Which Book Cover Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.