Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Armed Robbers Posing As Policemen, With Wooden Gun Escapes As Police Foil Attack - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Posing As Policemen, With Wooden Gun Escapes As Police Foil Attack (633 Views)

Police Kill One Gunman, Foil Attack On Anambra Police Station (graphic Photos) / Taraba killings: Army Captain Arrested as policemen's bodies arrive Abuja / Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbers Posing As Policemen, With Wooden Gun Escapes As Police Foil Attack by Bhelamblog(m): 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
During the Cross Over Night some Men who dressed as Policmen were almost apprehended while attempting to snatch a Toyota Camry and a Corolla from two drivers near Lagos Dump Site on Lekki.

According to The Lagos Police Command the robbers, posed as policemen with wooden gun, held the occupants of the vehicles on hostage before sighting RRS patrol teams.

The robbers abandoned their Wooden guns, and fled into the bush, The Police could not arrest them.

The victims disclosed that two of the robbers posed as policemen before another two who were lurking in the bush came out asking them to surrender their keys.

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/armed-robbers-posing-as-policemen-with.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Policemen, With Wooden Gun Escapes As Police Foil Attack by nittroboy(m): 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
sad
Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Policemen, With Wooden Gun Escapes As Police Foil Attack by coluka: 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
Buhari why? Buhari why? Buhari why?
Meanwhile as per my new year resolution, this will be my last post on nairaland forever so it gives me pleasure to do this. Fvck nairaland, fvck all the stupid mods who banned me, fvck BMC, fvck Buhari, fvck afonja vultures, fvck all stupid cone heads with their tiger claws autographed faces, fvck all ewedu guzzling and Amala munching descendants of the fallen demon called oduduwa, fvck all members of the most disgusting race on the face of the earth, the revolting, skull mining, scum
Of the earth idiots from southwest Nigeria, fvck all the imbecilic, corpse scavenging and despicable sons of Yoruba land, the most useless and disgraceful beings in God's universe. F.UCK YOU LOSERS!!! And goodbye forever!!!!. OH YEAH!!!! That felt good. Ok bye, I'm off to better things in life
Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Policemen, With Wooden Gun Escapes As Police Foil Attack by Homeboiy: 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
useless bedc

we just entered a new year and una no ft leave light
Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Policemen, With Wooden Gun Escapes As Police Foil Attack by HtwoOw: 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
Homeboiy:
useless bedc

we just entered a new year and una no ft leave light

Which part of the country cos where i am Light full everywhere
Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Policemen, With Wooden Gun Escapes As Police Foil Attack by wakaman: 11:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bastard yanmiri pikin, may this be your last post ever, Omo ole oloriburuku somebody, oma shown Ku ni . Omo ale .@ coluka.

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibomites Protest Against Illicit Oil Drilling In Uruan L.G.A / Abandon Dead Body At West Bridge Owerri / BREAKING:- 50 Nigerian Yahoo-yahoo Boys Arrested For Robbery In Ghana (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.