Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,711 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Adorable Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebrations Of Rev.dr Mrs Ete John Omo-i - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adorable Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebrations Of Rev.dr Mrs Ete John Omo-i (595 Views)

Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos / Woman Shows Off Her 16 Grandsons On Her 70th Birthday (Photos) / Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebrations Of Rev.dr Mrs Ete John Omo-i by giftsunday2017: 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
It was a day of joy as the family of Late John Omo-Ikirodah of blessed memory rolled out the drums to celebrate their Mother and Grandmother Rev.Dr Mrs Ete John Omo-Ikirodah as she celebrated her 70years birthday on earth on the 23rd of December 2017.

The celebrations started with early morning prayers at the country home of the family in Benin City after which a photo session commenced where Mama took out time to take pictures with each of her children and grandchildren.

At 10 am the family proceeded to the prestigious Mela Motel and suites for a grand Reception.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/awesome-adorable-photos-70th-birthday-celebrations-rev-dr-mrs-ete-john-omo-ikirodah/

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebrations Of Rev.dr Mrs Ete John Omo-i by elibest360(m): 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Lamentations Of Married People..hmmm / 2019 Active Companies For Sale / Gunman 'wearing Bulletproof Vest And Helmet' Opens Fire In Poway Synagogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.