Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

See Viral 5 Generation Photo Of A Nigerian Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Viral 5 Generation Photo Of A Nigerian Family (1218 Views)

3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family / See Viral Marriage List Causing Commotion On Internet(Photo) / The Reality Of The First Born In Every Nigerian Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Viral 5 Generation Photo Of A Nigerian Family by Blogsphere: 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
Source - .COM

It’s really a blessing getting to see your great grandmother, but way much greater getting to see your great great grand mother. Here are photos shared by Instagram users, @Toria_Matt and @Dorchasijacha, and it is a viral 5 generation photo of the Nigerian family.

The photos came with the caption;

“5 generations,I should hurry up with my own kids�. See my niece s and nephews face like ‘okay what’s going on here’ . @dorcasijacha @ijachaqueen epic. Fyi, great grandma murdered y’all.”

“That my child gets to meet her great great grandmother is a blessing… Five generations in one picture? It can only be God… #happyholiday”

Source : http://www..com/2018/01/how-cute-see-viral-5-generation-photo.html

Re: See Viral 5 Generation Photo Of A Nigerian Family by DaddiboY(m): 4:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
nice smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Advice On What To Do / I'm So Depressed I'm Loosing Strength To Go On / Why Do Couples Begin To Look Alike After Some Time Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.