Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,512 members, 7,816,237 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Ph.d In University Of Ibadan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ph.d In University Of Ibadan (2016 Views)

Professor's Wife Bags Ph.d In Mathematics, Son Bags Degree In Engineering. Photo / How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ph.d In University Of Ibadan by hardbody: 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2010
I narrowly missed the application process for Ph.D registration in University of Ibadan (U.I) last year. I have searched through the net but could not get any telephone number with which i could open discussions and make enquiries. Please anyone out there that has information on when the sales of forms for PG programmes is going to commence should kindly inform me through this channel. I am only interested in UI because of the proximity to my base.

(1) (Reply)

Study In Hungary / Free Utme Maths Past Question And Solutions Now Available Online / Best 10 Schools To Study Pharmacy In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.