Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Smart Woman - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Smart Woman (967 Views)

Smart Woman / Smart Man + Smart Woman = Romance / Smart Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Woman by feelgood(m): 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2007
A Smart Woman

A woman and a man are involved in a car accident on a snowy, cold Monday morning and it's a bad one. Both of their cars are totally demolished. But, amazingly, neither of them is hurt.

After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says, "So, you're a man. That's interesting. I'm a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There's nothing left, but we're unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days."

Flattered, the man replies, "Oh yes, I agree with you completely. This must be a sign from God!"

The woman continues, "And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is completely demolished, but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune."

Then she hands the bottle to the man. The man nods his head in agreement, opens it and drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle and immediately puts the cap back on and hands it back to the man.

The man asks, "Aren't you having any"?

The woman replies, "No. I think I'll just wait for the police."
Re: Smart Woman by 2Angels1: 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2009
pls me i no understand anytin bro
Re: Smart Woman by tayoast(m): 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2009
2 Angels:

pls me i no understand anytin bro

the woman is implicating the man of drink-driving
Re: Smart Woman by creampy(f): 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2009
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Smart Woman by 2Angels1: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2009
@ toyo, thanks wink
Re: Smart Woman by Abbeycity4(f): 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2009
too long brb plz. . . .
Re: Smart Woman by Kunbee: 1:51am On Jan 01, 2010
Ok be fast ooo smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Football Game / Sneeze / The Jokes( If U No Laugh, Na U No)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.