Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Shell I.t Trainee Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell I.t Trainee Interview (920 Views)

Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 / Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview / KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shell I.t Trainee Interview by philosophy(m): 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2007
Hello people,
New user here. I must say, Seun, i'm impressed.
Sorry i'm starting with a question. I'm hoping to move from kpmg to shell. I wrote a test last month at Ikeja and was recently invited for an interview( they called it assessment test) but the problem is that i dont know what to expect and beleive it or not, all the people i know in shell are giving me the cold shoulder! They dont seem to want to tell me how the interview goes. I dont see how my coming to shell will affect them but you never know how people are!!!
By the way, it's for IT graduate trainee.

My new friends, please help.
Has anybody done this interview before? Dont have a godfather/mother there so i want to give it my best shot.
Re: Shell I.t Trainee Interview by alexj(m): 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2007
thanks man! but i am in abuja. please do you how far with their branch here in abuja?
Re: Shell I.t Trainee Interview by buteh: 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2007
Hey Guy watz up.I wish you best of luck.i also wrote the same test but in ph.I was sent that i passed for the next stage but that i was on a waiting list.i really wonder what they mean by a waiting list.Pls if anybody knows the mining of that plz let me know.and bro success in your interview.I do not have any knowledge bout interviews but i guess you should have an idea cos yu say u work in kpmg so i beliveve you will scale tru.Jst relax, all will be well, when exactly is the interviewHollla,

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee At Dunlop Plc / Is Pwc Really Serious At All? / Where Are You Going To Be Five Years From Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.