Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Tragic News: 16-year Old Accused Of Shooting And Killing His Family (PHOTOS) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tragic News: 16-year Old Accused Of Shooting And Killing His Family (PHOTOS) (917 Views)

Police Arraign Officers Suspected Of Shooting Gafaru Buraimoh / Anambra Security Operatives Accused Of Shooting People Returning From Mortuary / SARS Operatives Accused Of Shooting At Boys Playing Football In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tragic News: 16-year Old Accused Of Shooting And Killing His Family (PHOTOS) by Sophiejonas: 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
A 16-year-old boy is accused of killing his parents, sister and a family friend inside his parents’ home on New Year’s Eve, officials said Monday.

The teenage boy, whose name has not been released because he is a minor, is still in custody and is being held on four counts of murder and possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose. He could be charged with an adult case because of the complexity of the incident.

His father, Steven Kologi, 44; including mother, Linda Kologi, 42; sister, Brittany Kologi, 18; and family acquaintance, Mary Schultz,70 , were found dead at the scene after a 911 call reported shots fired at the residence.

Both the boy’s grandfather and brother were able to leave the house without any injury.

Officials are yet to determine the motives of the boy’s acts.

The boy should be making his first court appearance before a judge on Tuesday.

See photos of the victims

Source:
https://wendynonso./2018/01/01/tragic-news-16-year-old-accused-of-shooting-and-killing-his-family-and-friends-moments-before-new-year/

Re: Tragic News: 16-year Old Accused Of Shooting And Killing His Family (PHOTOS) by Sophiejonas: 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
Re: Tragic News: 16-year Old Accused Of Shooting And Killing His Family (PHOTOS) by thorpido(m): 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
Psychotic scum.
May such children stay far from my lineage.
Re: Tragic News: 16-year Old Accused Of Shooting And Killing His Family (PHOTOS) by Sophiejonas: 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
thorpido:
Psychotic scum.
May such children stay far from my lineage.

Amen oooo

2 Likes

Re: Tragic News: 16-year Old Accused Of Shooting And Killing His Family (PHOTOS) by godsamist: 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
Soon we will know who to apportioned blame to....But the Bible chapter still echo and re echo " Train up a child in the fear of the Lord so that when he grow up he will not depart from it"
Parents love their children more than God and offers them free hands.... Spare the rod and spoil the child episode playing loud!
Re: Tragic News: 16-year Old Accused Of Shooting And Killing His Family (PHOTOS) by jdluv(f): 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
can i say too much of violence films or demons have possessd him
Re: Tragic News: 16-year Old Accused Of Shooting And Killing His Family (PHOTOS) by Sophiejonas: 10:39am On Jan 02, 2018
jdluv:
can i say too much of violence films or demons have possessd him

Demons in america again??

(1) (Reply)

The Latest Trick In Town Be Careful / Horror!!!!!!!!:police Find 54 Human Hands In A River / Boy Shot Dead On His Birthday Just 1 Hour After Posting"Glad I Made It To See 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.