Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

How To Make Money Online Trading Bitcoins - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Money Online Trading Bitcoins (749 Views)

SEC Blacklists 6 Online Trading Platforms / Dumping My Bitcoins. Selling Below Market Price / Interested In Making Passive Income Trading Bitcoins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Online Trading Bitcoins by aimelebon: 4:49am On Jan 02, 2018
Hey there! Hope you all are doing fine. Today I am going to teach you how to make money online by buying and selling bitcoin. The process is simple and since my blog is also about making money online, I said it will be unfair not to talk about bitcoin because trading bitcoins is simple and it’s a fast way of making money online. The question is “what is bitcoin” ? How can one make money with it ? That is exactly what I am going to talk about in this post.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. It is the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central bank or single administrator. From that definition, we can say Bitcoin is a virtual money that one can use to buy and sell things online

DIFFERENT WAYS OF MAKING MONEY WITH BITCOIN

There are different ways you can use to make money with bitcoin.

--> Buy and sell: You can make money by trading bitcoin that is buying and selling of it. Bitcoin can be liken to a good that one can buy and resell. The difference between the selling and buying price will be your profit. Let us assume that you bought $100 worth of bitcoin, you may end up selling it a $110 and the $10 is your profit. Keep in mind that the more you sell the more the gain.

--> Stock of bitcoin: You can equally make money with bitcoin by bying and keep it inside your wallet. When the price is high you sell it. Keep in mind that the price of bitcoin is always getting higher and this is an opportunity that one can grab. Note: Bitcoin price does fall sometimes.

Read more: https://www.albblog.com/make-money-trading-bitcoin/#ixzz52zl6YkKa
Re: How To Make Money Online Trading Bitcoins by govaz(m): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2018
Happy New Year Sir.Pls,will you teach me how to trade BITCOIN.My email:ovazule1000@yahoo.com.
Whatsapp:08069580564.Thanks.
Re: How To Make Money Online Trading Bitcoins by aimelebon: 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
govaz:
Happy New Year Sir.Pls,will you teach me how to trade BITCOIN.My email:ovazule1000@yahoo.com.
Whatsapp:08069580564.Thanks.

Sure. I have a tutorial on my blog on how to trade bitcoins. It's easy to do.

Here is the link: https://www.albblog.com/make-money-trading-bitcoin/#ixzz52zl6YkKa
Re: How To Make Money Online Trading Bitcoins by SOKayson(m): 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
who'll be selling minimum of $2.5k BTC to me everyday?
Re: How To Make Money Online Trading Bitcoins by aimelebon: 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
SOKayson:
who'll be selling minimum of $2.5k BTC to me everyday?

Many people are there to sell bitcoins to you. Likewise people are also there to buy from you.

(1) (Reply)

Bussiness To Start With 5k / Daifeed:Get Paid For Posting And Upvoting Memes And Gifs / How Much Is 4000ksh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.