Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Mr Emma - Ofor Ndu(new Song) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mr Emma - Ofor Ndu(new Song) (339 Views)

Mr Emma Uzo / Mr Emma - Odor Ndu / Mr Emma Special Introduction To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Emma - Ofor Ndu(new Song) by BestEntertainz(m): 6:18am On Jan 02, 2018
HAPPY NEW YEAR WITH A NEW SONG���
Hi welcome to Mr Emma Uzo
,Mr Emma on this one,The most awaited song is finally out. Mr Emma-Ofor Ndu is a well composed song,the track is specially dedicated to everyone that love good music,its a nice song perfectly furnished with rap and local dialects,i promise you will like this one because people have confirmed the song 100%��. Click now to listen and tell me what you thinks,dont forget to like,comment,share and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Feel free to follow me on all social media with Mr Emma Uzo and drop your messages. For booking, featuring and more enquiry about Mr Emma visit my bio. You can follow this link to like my facebook page,
#http://facebook.com/mremmauzo
Remember to like this page and stay tune for more relevant information,thank you for your support and have a nice day. Click �Now To Watch
#
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax41YvPr4Lw
Re: Mr Emma - Ofor Ndu(new Song) by BestEntertainz(m): 6:59am On Jan 02, 2018
Thanks you guys, drop your comments and tell me what you thinks, I need reviews....

(1) (Reply)

This Supplement Enhances Mental Focus And Alertness / 10 Tips For Every Cryptocurrency Trader / Uber Admits Its Ghost Driver Tool Was Used To Halt Regulators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.