Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

Beautiful Nigerian Lady Starts Her New Year By Giving Out Food To The Poor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Nigerian Lady Starts Her New Year By Giving Out Food To The Poor (464 Views)

This Year By Jaywon Performed By Choir Master In A Celestial Church, Small Docto / Instagram Influential Model Kirachaana ,starts Her Own Car Dearler Brand,see Wha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Nigerian Lady Starts Her New Year By Giving Out Food To The Poor by nwacee11: 6:44am On Jan 02, 2018
In a Way To Start the new Year, Beautiful Nigerian Lady identified as Vivian Amarachi Lawrence decided to start her year by giving Out food to the Less Privileged Ones on the street.

She Wrote:
I decided to start my year by giving food to the beggars on the street,i can’t stop giving God has given me a kind heart which giving is part of me I find joy putting smile on peoples face,Father Lord I ask that you bless me more so I can be a blessing to other’s in 2018

https://www.lailasblog.com/beautiful-nigerian-lady-starts-new-year-generously-giving-food-beggars-street/

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Starts Her New Year By Giving Out Food To The Poor by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 02, 2018
All these beggars you're giving food make twice the amount you make. The real people that need help are in the hospitals and prisons.

(1) (Reply)

Womanizer! 9ice Expecting His 5th Child From 4th Woman, Yemisi / AWESOME: Harrysong Gifts Himself A Brand New Bulletproof Mercedes / Genevive Nnaji To Star As Dora Milaje In Upcoming Avengers Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.