Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

What Business Can A Student Invest N40000 Into? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can A Student Invest N40000 Into? (1489 Views)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can A Student Invest N40000 Into? by ekamaobobaro891(f): 8:19am On Jan 02, 2018
Happy New year everyone

please this is an open question to investors, entrepreneur and business men or students like me

WHAT BUSINESS CAN I INVEST THE SUM OF N40000 to get steady interest from??
please note
Am an 100level student studying Pharmacy and
due to school busy schedule I may not have the time to run it up everyday

please your suggestions are needed
Thanks
Re: What Business Can A Student Invest N40000 Into? by richeeyo(m): 8:25am On Jan 02, 2018
Go and buy okada
And pay the rest later
Re: What Business Can A Student Invest N40000 Into? by holluikon(m): 8:27am On Jan 02, 2018
Just invest in crypto-currencies like Bitcoin and others, you'll make money.

Thank me later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can A Student Invest N40000 Into? by chukwuwike2ny(m): 8:43am On Jan 02, 2018
Hello,Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus?Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced and Honest Person. We have some that is ours and some others that we manage for other people, and business is doing very good. We thought to earn more by increase the number of buses we managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month.Or make guaranteed 5% ROI every month + 10% Principal/Capital Repayment per month when you Part-finance the purchase of a bus.This is the best offer you can get anywhere!!!My contacts:click2ny@gmail.com08111595550, 08067233120texts, calls, whatsapp...
Re: What Business Can A Student Invest N40000 Into? by ekamaobobaro891(f): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2018
richeeyo:
Go and buy okada And pay the rest later
thanks
Re: What Business Can A Student Invest N40000 Into? by ekamaobobaro891(f): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2018
holluikon:
Just invest in crypto-currencies like Bitcoin and others, you'll make money.

Thank me later
I read that Bitcoin can't be transferred to dollar ..and stuffs like that
am really scared of crypto currency stuffs
how does it work?
are you on WhatsApp?
Re: What Business Can A Student Invest N40000 Into? by holluikon(m): 9:06am On Jan 02, 2018
ekamaobobaro891:
how does it work?
are you on WhatsApp?

Yap I'm on WhatsApp ; check my signature
Re: What Business Can A Student Invest N40000 Into? by JohnNgene: 10:18am On Jan 02, 2018
Please avoid all these crypto-currency, forex, MMM and other online schemes for now.

You should pay me N1,000 (one thousand naira) for this advice but I'll give it to you as a new year gift.

Go and learn hairdressing, manicure/pedicure or makeup. It'll cost you N5,000 (five thousand naira) with abeg o! Lol. It should take you at least three months to learn enough to start working on your own. It'll be flexible for you as a student.

Whatever you decide to do, make sure you save N10,000 (ten thousand naira) out of that money. You can whatsapp me on 09095000603, let's chat.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can A Student Invest N40000 Into? by sholajigga(m): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2018
ekamaobobaro891:
how does it work?
are you on WhatsApp?

Contact me. I’ll walk thru it.
Re: What Business Can A Student Invest N40000 Into? by sholajigga(m): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2018
ekamaobobaro891:
how does it work?
are you on WhatsApp?

Contact me. I’ll walk you thru it.
Re: What Business Can A Student Invest N40000 Into? by flames007(m): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2018
richeeyo:
Go and buy okada And pay the rest later
you don't expect her to be riding okada,do you?
Re: What Business Can A Student Invest N40000 Into? by structuredan(m): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2018
Earn 1.03 - 2.9% daily return on ur investment with a multi concept company call/whatsapp 08132111362 for details
Re: What Business Can A Student Invest N40000 Into? by punter9(m): 11:53am On Jan 02, 2018
Since you are a student and won't have time to run the business, then l will suggest you go into Bitcoin trading and Palm oil business.

With 40000 capital you can make a profit of 4000 naira daily from palm oil business. But you must know also that you sell more during the peak of palm oil business. There is a link to a site where l was interview online on how made 1million naira from this business with less than 100000.
Re: What Business Can A Student Invest N40000 Into? by punter9(m): 11:59am On Jan 02, 2018
On cryptocurrency you must be careful because there a lot of scam out there. You need to invest wisely. You can buy btc with an expert to trade on your behalf while your profit rise daily, weekly, monthly and withdraw your cash into either your Bitcoin account or your Nigeria Bank Account. The Choice is yours.
Re: What Business Can A Student Invest N40000 Into? by punter9(m): 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
I made a post on nairaland on how to earn Bitcoin legally but l was not allowed to post the link because of Nairaland policy. I trade and mined Btc and l can teach you and any other person how to trade, mined and invest on cryptocurrency and earn daily from it.

I will show you for FREE but others will pay a fee for it. Reason for this is that majority of people than value free things that will add value to their lives.

Since you are a student, l will send it to you for FREE!

While others will pay an affordable FEE in case they don't use the Information then my time won't be wasted.
Re: What Business Can A Student Invest N40000 Into? by emprezdiva(f): 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
punter9:
Since you are a student and won't have time to run the business, then l will suggest you go into Bitcoin trading and Palm oil business.

With 40000 capital you can make a profit of 4000 naira daily from palm oil business. But you must know also that you sell more during the peak of palm oil business. There is a link to a site where l was interview online on how made 1million naira from this business with less than 100000.
are u into palm oil business?
Re: What Business Can A Student Invest N40000 Into? by Godfullsam(m): 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
punter9:
I made a post on nairaland on how to earn Bitcoin legally but l was not allowed to post the link because of Nairaland policy. I trade and mined Btc and l can teach you and any other person how to trade, mined and invest on cryptocurrency and earn daily from it.

I will show you for FREE but others will pay a fee for it. Reason for this is that majority of people than value free things that will add value to their lives.

Since you are a student, l will send it to you for FREE!

While others will pay an affordable FEE in case they don't use the Information then my time won't be wasted.
good day boss
I am a student too
pls how can I contact you, I seriously want to learn cryptocurrency trading.

thanks
Re: What Business Can A Student Invest N40000 Into? by richeeyo(m): 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
flames007:
you don't expect her to be riding okada,do you?
Definitely not
She should get a rider
An elderly man should be their intermediary,
Responsible elderly man
Re: What Business Can A Student Invest N40000 Into? by ekamaobobaro891(f): 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
richeeyo:

Definitely not
She should get a rider
An elderly man should be their intermediary,
Responsible elderly man
my dad bought a car and gave it to someone to use it for public transportation on hire purchase. since then the man has gotten into one trouble or the other
he was even placed in police custody with the car at one time
thanks for the info but am.mot considering that
Re: What Business Can A Student Invest N40000 Into? by Ajfems(m): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
Dats ow my friend put his last 35k into bitcoin jst last week, most of this pple re scam. U pay for the coin After long process .. They switch off Der phone.

Better go ND learn make up or sumtin...u see as all of them dey flood ur thread dat u shd come ND buy bitcoin. At d end ur 40k fit turn to 4naira plus they will stress u.
Better still invest in Agriculture(plant). No do poultry oo d way those bird die dis days u will think ur village pple re after u.
Re: What Business Can A Student Invest N40000 Into? by chrisking125(m): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
Contact me via campusfaces00@gmail.com or v WhatsApp me via 08100366375. I have something to tell you
Re: What Business Can A Student Invest N40000 Into? by lindashealthwat(f): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ajfems:
Dats ow my friend put his last 35k into bitcoin jst last week, most of this pple re scam. U pay for the coin After long process .. They switch off Der phone.

Better go ND learn make up or sumtin...u see as all of them dey flood ur thread dat u shd come ND buy bitcoin. At d end ur 40k fit turn to 4naira plus they will stress u.
Better still invest in Agriculture(plant). No do poultry oo d way those bird die dis days u will think ur village pple re after u.

You don't need to pay someone for such.

Don't you have visa card??

Purchase it yourself

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Student Invest N40000 Into? by holluikon(m): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
lindashealthwat:

You don't need to pay someone for such.

Don't you have visa card??

Purchase it yourself
You're good; at least you can read about it and know where to sell or buy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't Get Scammed. Get Free Cryptocurrency Before It Is Too Late. / Earn Monthly Income on Real Investment, Run from Ponzis / Easy Way To Link Your National Identification Number (NIN) To Your MTN Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.