Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,993 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert (42043 Views)

Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba / Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA / #10yearschallenge: Davido Shares Lati, His PA's 10 Years Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert by pzphoto(m): 9:15am On Jan 02, 2018
Ay comedian and his pretty wife step out to Alibaba’s concert.

He even call her his personal assistant. They look so good together.

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/ay-comedian-makes-his-pretty-wife-his-pa-at-alibaba-january1st-concert/

3 Likes

Re: AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert by pzphoto(m): 9:15am On Jan 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert by KushyKush: 9:17am On Jan 02, 2018
Argh! See beauty!
Re: AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert by sinaj(f): 9:25am On Jan 02, 2018
Her innocent face tho lol

She is so cute

2 Likes

Re: AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert by Partnerbiz(f): 9:26am On Jan 02, 2018
Get money and buy the woman. Simple.

See below...

25 Likes

Re: AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert by zicoraads: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2018
Nigerian women and their love for money grin

Is this not the woman he cheated on with that his 'besty?' Reminds me of Daisy Danjuma, whose billionaire husband is a chronic cheat. Only poor ladies leave or advice women to leave cheating husbands grin

AY is a chronic womaniser. But she won't move anywhere. She knows the luxury his name brings cool

17 Likes

Re: AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert by JamesReacher(m): 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
zicoraads:
Nigerian women and their love for money grin

Is this not the woman he cheated on with that his 'besty?' Reminds me of Daisy Danjuma, whose billionaire husband is a chronic cheat. Only poor ladies leave or advice women to leave cheating husbands grin

AY is a chronic womaniser. But she won't move anywhere. She knows the luxury his name brings cool
You this foolish boy. She was there before the fame and money! Even Tuface had to retrace his steps back to Annie. Men are like dogs, we are ..... and we are also loyal. cool

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert by zicoraads: 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
JamesReacher:
You this foolish boy. She was there before the fame and money! Even Tuface had to retrace his steps back to Annie. Men are like dogs, we are ..... and we are also loyal. cool
SMH! No respect for elders undecided

Yea, that was when he was a loyal dog. He was broke and loyal. Now with the money, he ain't nomore. If it were before, she'll probably would have dumped him. With the money now, that shít ain't gonna happen.

18 Likes

Re: AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert by free2ryhme: 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
pzphoto:
Ay comedian and his pretty wife step out to Alibaba’s concert.

He even call her his personal assistant. They look so good together.

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/ay-comedian-makes-his-pretty-wife-his-pa-at-alibaba-january1st-concert/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

na their life their picture their story

e no concern world people
Re: AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert by johnstar(m): 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
Who u wn make ur pA b4?

Bobrisky undecided
Re: AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert by SmellingAnus(m): 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
Nice...
Re: AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert by Teniola2000: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
Jealousy is doing me
Re: AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert by nurseafrica: 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
If na your sister you go advice her to leave AY

1 Like

Re: AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
smiley
Re: AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert by Kunleskey(m): 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
Beautiful
Re: AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert by HumbleGee(f): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
Cute woman the money is talking through their faces damn money good
Re: AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert by olamil34(m): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
Such beauty

Get the best prices from different stores on quickfinda.com
Re: AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert by deco22(m): 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
Make-up wants to kill this one.

4 Likes

Re: AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
No respect for his wife. Imagine she had posted this and called him her office boy.

1 Like

Re: AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert by airprinz(m): 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
breast oo!
what shall separate me from the love of breast?
Re: AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert by LesbianBoy(m): 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
What is wrong with this nairaland sef?

Anything all these yeye bloggers post una no go do small "research" una go just carry am come front page! angry

He has been calling his wife "P.A" on his instagram for long. I no no which one come be "AY makes his makes his wife P.A in Alibaba's January 1st concert"

According to AY the P.A he calls his wife stands for "personal angel" and not personal assistant! angry

5 Likes

Re: AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert by LesbianBoy(m): 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
Meanwhile his wife hot

I go like nack am grin grin grin grin
Re: AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
why AY ear resembles elf own
Re: AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert by jerryunit48: 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
AY I thank God for your new stylist because your hair cut before no be here o
Re: AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert by profbeejay(m): 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
Am still buying, Bring all your bits and bulk btc to me.
Good rate and fast payment is guaranteed.
see my signature for contact
Re: AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert by paulchineduN(m): 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ali Baba time don go anti clock wise. Just look hw him show come dry like crayfish. It's his own payback for campaigning for the dullard that saw his being at Aso Rock as a nomadic business.
Re: AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert by Harrynight(m): 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
ses wetin Ay kip for hauz and be cheatin upandan

now i beliv d sayin "u dont knw wat u get until u lose"

e get dis kind Gold and b chassing after stone
Re: AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert by asdfjklhaha(f): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React / Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) / I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.