Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere (60587 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Fans As Her Video Becomes No. 9 Trending Youtube Video / Sophia Momodu Thanks Her Mother For Not Making Her Bleach Her Skin / BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere by HeWrites(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2018
Nollywood controversial actress, Tonto Dikeh who had Cosmetics surgery worth 5million done on her has taken to her Instagram page minutes ago to share photos with Dr. Ago (the surgeon who performed the said surgery on her.

In the caption to the photo she shared, she thanked the Surgeon and his crew who perform surgery on her and she is happy with her body for the first time ever.

She captioned;
"HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY SURGEON AND HIS CREW..

Wish you all a great and fulfilled new year,Thanks for all you do for humanity..Thanks for letting God use you in my life as a great source of Joy!!

For the first time I took my time to appreciate my new body(Damn too sexy by the way),I cried,I leaped with joy and all I can say is am so ready to conquer the world with my new found confidence...

Thank you so much Dr. Ayo@grandvillemedlaser and thanks to all the pretty nurses & doctors (recovery center)••••
Super thanks to my Executive producer�You are awesome honey,Love you so much Mama.Thanks

#KINGTONTO #MAMAKING#RADICAL4JESUS #KINGTONTOREALITYTV#LINDAIKEJITV #YOU ARE MOT READY YET I TELL YA #REALITYATITSPEAK #EXCITED#MOTHERHOOD #SEXYMUM #SURGERY#COSMESTIC SURGERY #GANG #FULL BODY RECONSTRUCTION #LIPO #NOPASTIC#NATURAL #HAPPYOLDIE #AM ALL FOT MAKING MAMAKING LOOK BETTER#KINGSMOM #2018 #BODY UNVEIL PARRY LOADING #WE ARE NOT REGULAR"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdcDwc4HH06/?hl=en

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/tonto-dikeh-celebrates-her-new-body-as.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere by dafeyankee: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2018
Yeye Tonto.

Why can't she just show us the part they had the surgery on?so that we can confirm ourselves if it's the good surgery, or a fake one like Innoson motors.

My eyes are trained to know good surgery,especially around the Boobi area.

Tonto You are an actress. Just pretend you are acting and show us the bweast na.

Seun has seen it. Churchill as seen it. Hushpuppi has seen it. Many politicians have seen it. Your Doctors and nurses have seen it.

Why you wan stingy with us?

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere by amydulsia(f): 9:26am On Jan 02, 2018
I hope d body surgery helps her keep her husband wen nxt she gets married. Vanity upon vanity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 02, 2018
That her nose though

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:35am On Jan 02, 2018
Una too lie commot abeg make person pass

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere by KushyKush: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2018
amydulsia:
I hope d body surgery helps her keep her husband wen nxt she gets married. Vanity upon vanity

She plans to die as a single feminist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere by Mbaebieb2r(m): 9:37am On Jan 02, 2018
So make we come dey dance one corner
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere by chineduemmao: 9:40am On Jan 02, 2018
So this girl don carry mumuness begin dis year again abi? later she will b complaining bad luck okwia? ...issokey.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere by MhizzAJ(f): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2018
Let her keep deceiving herself

So she wasn't happy with her body all along

She wouldn't dare go for this cosmetic surgery if it was with her own money

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 02, 2018
angry

∆ After marriage failure... Keeping a level of relevance is key ∆

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 02, 2018
This is an effective advert for this doctor and his crew.
I see a lot of ladies trooping to him for surgeries but hey, some will die in the process.

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere by pojophilius(m): 11:43am On Jan 02, 2018
Craze dy worry dis gal,her bornagain lifestyle still dy boss d devil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 02, 2018
Tonto is a definition of a confused human being. She should never be someone's role model

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
her face looks like charcoal iron

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere by wayne4loan: 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
Fake bitches are just like mtn they are "every where we go" wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere by bentlywills(m): 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
So we should fry kola nut undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere by owomida1: 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
I wonder if this mo.ron of a girl never thinks about death. mtcheew
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
if this is the result of the Surgery, she just wasted her money, she's now looking ugly.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere by olamil34(m): 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
Just came here to chill

Get the best prices from different stores on quickfinda.com
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere by ednut1(m): 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
This doc just dey chop 5m fee for one mumu surgery. Body wey u no go carry go heaven.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere by stuffs4me(m): 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
Tonto Dike the Queen of domestic violence.

Tonto Dike is the definition of domestic violence.

1) Tonto Dike attempted to gun down her househelp in Ghana.

2) Tonto Dike pushed down her elderly mother in law

3) Tonto Dike verbally abused her ex husband Churchill

4) Tonto Dike physically assaulted her ex husband Churchill

5) Tonto Dike told lies on her ex husband Churchill that she was a victim of domestic violence while she was the aggressor and her ex husband was the victim. Tonto Dike went as far as crying fake and crocodile tears to deceive her dumb and gullible females fans.
We have to understand that domestic violence goes beyond violence against women.

More than 40% of domestic violence victims are male, report reveals
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2010/sep/05/men-victims-domestic-violence

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere by Topestbilly(m): 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
undecided

Born again indeed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
Toto Dike you don dey celebrate another Yoruba demon, by the time he go chop you, swindle you and kill your career nah that time e go clear for your eyes... trust diz demons on your own perils
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere by 2shure: 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
bleachin has finished tonto
her boobs very saggy
pekus..smelly
skin color...chameleon .
changes every 5 secs.
jus look at d diff btwn her face and her hand

y do u think churchill ran away
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere by OpssonD1: 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
The Outcome of low self esteem. I guess this was what Churchill had to put up with during their time together. He probably got Increasingly frustrated with her myopic and shallow intellect. A lot truly happens behind the smiles on people's faces.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere by chuckdee4(m): 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
It's too early in the year for yeye news
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere by kennynelcon(m): 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
I am yet to see whats different sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere by SnowDaRev(m): 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
Why can't she just show us the part they had the surgery on?so that we can confirm ourselves if it's the good surgery, or a fake one like Innoson motors.

My eyes are trained to know good surgery,especially around the Boobi area.

Tonto You are an actress. Just pretend you are acting and show us the bweast na.

Seun has seen it. Churchill as seen it. Hushpuppi has seen it. Many politicians have seen it. Your Doctors and nurses have seen it.

Why you wan stingy with us?[/quote]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere by demsid(m): 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
I just pity her. Make she sha bring the body for testing, im available
Re: Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
ednut1:
This doc just dey chop 5m fee for one mumu surgery. Body wey u no go carry go heaven.
The doctor just chop the mumu money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage / Maureen, Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Steps Out Braless (photos) / Meet Avala's Daughter, Elanni Lawal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.