Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,280 members, 7,822,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Judah Ben Samuel Prophecy: A Pointer To Christ's Return? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Judah Ben Samuel Prophecy: A Pointer To Christ's Return? (1148 Views)

Archaeologists Unearth 2,500-Year-Old Palace Dating Back To The Kings Of Judah / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judah Ben Samuel Prophecy: A Pointer To Christ's Return? by MightySparrow: 10:43am On Jan 02, 2018
Rabbi Judah ben Samuel supposedly made an amazing prophecy concerning the future of Jerusalem that already has three accurate fulfillments from 1517-1967. The prophecy further predicts the start of the "Messianic end time" by 2017. But is the prophecy trustworthy and can Jesus even return in 2017? Read on to learn why how people interpret and use this prophecy is flawed. Also, what did Jesus himself reveal as the signs of his coming to watch for...instead of date watching?

The Ten Jubilee Prophecy
Rabbi Judah ben Samuel's prophecy, like many date-fixing prophecies, has generated a lot of interest among prophecy fans. It seems we can thank Joseph Farrah and WorldNetDaily for this. WorldNetDaily promoted this prophecy in 2012, (twice).

In response to several requests to hear my thoughts on it, I'm happy to indulge. Of course, long time readers will not be surprised at my answer on whether to put any stock in it. What I have to say when it comes to any date setting schemes applies here as well. Nevertheless, we can still learn some new things and improve our discernment further by analyzing yet another Second Coming date setting theory.

If you are unfamiliar with what the good rabbi supposedly predicted, here's his prophecy translated and summarized from the original German by Ludwig Schneider (March, 2008 in Israel Today on page 18):

"When the Ottomans conquer Jerusalem they will rule over Jerusalem for eight jubilees. Afterwards Jerusalem will become no-man’s land for one jubilee, and then in the ninth jubilee it will once again come back into the possession of the Jewish nation – which would signify the beginning of the Messianic end time."

The jubilee year cycle given to ancient Israel is described in Leviticus 25. It is commonly thought to be 50 years long. The fact that some (including myself) believe the jubilee cycle it is actually 49 years long (following every seventh Sabbath year) is immaterial as the word jubilee is mostly used as a shorthand for 50 years in the prophecy.

Here are the fulfillments of this prophecy so far:

"When the Ottomans conquer Jerusalem they will rule over Jerusalem for eight jubilees." (This happened 300 years after Ben Samuel's death in 1517 when the Turks conquered Jerusalem.)
"Afterwards Jerusalem will become no-man’s land for one jubilee" (1917-1967) (The British conquered the Turks and the League of Nations took the Mandate for Holy Land to the British, making Jerusalem no-man's land under international law.)
"then in the ninth jubilee it will once again come back into the possession of the Jewish nation – which would signify the beginning of the Messianic end time." (1967-2017) (In 1967's Six Day War, Israel retook Jerusalem

Could the December 6th, 2017 declaration by Donald Trump recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel be of any significance?

Are really close to Christ's second coming?
Are the sealed books in Daniel 12:4 and Rev, 22:10 being revealed?

Let me add this: is Pastor Adeboye's last prophecy for 2018 in line?

Mature review and contributions please
Re: Judah Ben Samuel Prophecy: A Pointer To Christ's Return? by olureignforever: 10:46am On Jan 02, 2018
Tor
Re: Judah Ben Samuel Prophecy: A Pointer To Christ's Return? by marsoden: 11:19am On Jan 02, 2018
[/quote

[/quote]

What was Pastor Adeboye's last prophecy for 2018?
Re: Judah Ben Samuel Prophecy: A Pointer To Christ's Return? by MightySparrow: 11:45am On Jan 02, 2018
marsoden:
[/quote

What was Pastor Adeboye's last prophecy for 2018?

I deliberately leave out details so that readers can check these things on a the net. Please kindly do that and read more on the biography of Judah Ben Samuel.. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Lady Takes Pre Burial Photoshoot In Coffin,shares It Online.photos Go Viral(pics / Felix Funke Adejumo May Be Banned From Entering UK And US / Outrage As Nigerian Pastor Performs Deliverance On A Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.