Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

How GOTV Fraudulently Exploits Its Customers With A Month Bonus Subscription - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How GOTV Fraudulently Exploits Its Customers With A Month Bonus Subscription (1137 Views)

Dstv, Gotv Customers To Experience Downtime For 3days Due To Lagos-calabar Road / Kunle Afod And His Exploits With These 3 Ghosts / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How GOTV Fraudulently Exploits Its Customers With A Month Bonus Subscription by frankie147: 11:04am On Jan 02, 2018
Good day and happy new year all, it is really unfortunate that a foreign business concern will keep exploiting us in this country and yet our Government officials are doing nothing about it, Imagine GOTV sending me several SMS and promising to give me a month subscription if I am consistent with my payment and which I have always been and also went further to comply with the condition that will make me eligible for this promotional offer but yet went ahead to scramble me and thus reneging on their promise and I am sure that I am not the only customer to have been so fleeced by these economic imperialists. I called their customer care with my numbers O8O51396O92 severally and tillt date nothing was done to placate or compensate me for this breach. It is high time we unite and resist this deceit and undue exploitation by DSTV and G

Re: How GOTV Fraudulently Exploits Its Customers With A Month Bonus Subscription by Gideonaigbe(m): 11:32am On Jan 02, 2018
I think I experienced such also....I thought am d only one.....
Lalasticlala Front page pls
Re: How GOTV Fraudulently Exploits Its Customers With A Month Bonus Subscription by davostar: 11:43am On Jan 02, 2018
Lets not act like this is a new thing in Nigeria.

When there are no laws and repercussion affecting this companies why wont they get away with this kind of fraud.

Banks making hidden charges..
MTN will be sending click baits to your phone that will end up taking N50.

NOTHING EVER HAPPENS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How GOTV Fraudulently Exploits Its Customers With A Month Bonus Subscription by youngsahito(m): 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
join d star times league.
Re: How GOTV Fraudulently Exploits Its Customers With A Month Bonus Subscription by MabraO: 9:46am On Jan 03, 2018
The stupid people just called me that I Vevthis January free that my account has been activated
In case of any difficulty I should send reset to one crazy number
Re: How GOTV Fraudulently Exploits Its Customers With A Month Bonus Subscription by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
We have star times yet many wouldn't use it. You blindly fell for their scam ah! Na was oh. The worst of it all is that consumer protection are not helping matters at all.

(1) (Reply)

The Titan 2018 Movie Poster Review Trailer / The Herbert Macaulay Love Story: Nollywood / This Man Is The True Definition Of Grace In This Movie (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.