Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Girl Beg Davido To Replace Her Lost Iphone6+ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Beg Davido To Replace Her Lost Iphone6+ (550 Views)

He Married Women Just To Replace Her”: Netizens Gush Over Video Of Ooni Of Ife’s / How To Make A Girl Beg To Have Sex With You / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates 3 Years As Born Again Christian, Gives Out Iphone6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Beg Davido To Replace Her Lost Iphone6+ by bejick(m): 11:07am On Jan 02, 2018
In her words

My phone was stolen during checking into your show at Eko hotel and i was very sad i could not stay to enough the show.
it was an IPHONE6+. I'm trying to save money for another one,i'd really appreciate it if you will help contribute a quota.
God bless you @iam_Davido

Re: Girl Beg Davido To Replace Her Lost Iphone6+ by madridguy(m): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2018
See brain grin hope OBO will reason her matter.

Meanwhile, in Baba 70 voice, help me too rebroadcast this till it get to Sai Baba.

Baba for supporting you some people are threatening me, please help me to relocate to Aso Rock where I can shout Sai Baba without fear tongue
Re: Girl Beg Davido To Replace Her Lost Iphone6+ by ufuosman(m): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2018
Office
Re: Girl Beg Davido To Replace Her Lost Iphone6+ by bigtt76(f): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2018
Some people's priorities shaaaaa ....will shock you to the bones undecided

bejick:
In her words

My phone was stolen during checking into your show at Eko hotel and i was very sad i could not stay to enough the show.
it was an IPHONE6+. I'm trying to save money for another one,i'd really appreciate it if you will help contribute a quota.
God bless you @iam_Davido

1 Like

Re: Girl Beg Davido To Replace Her Lost Iphone6+ by Yian1(m): 11:21am On Jan 02, 2018
If he gives you another one, the ringtone would be froggy.
Re: Girl Beg Davido To Replace Her Lost Iphone6+ by Jaykolo10(m): 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
Lol nice scope madam

(1) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani Giving Kids New Year Inspiration In Risky Outfit / (omg)tiwa Savege's Son Learning How To Play Basket Ball Just Like His Dad / Actress Kym Karath Mourns Late ‘sound Of Music’ Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.