Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,353 members, 7,843,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

God Has Asked Me To Run For Presidency - Pastor Tunde Bakare - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God Has Asked Me To Run For Presidency - Pastor Tunde Bakare (345 Views)

On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) / Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me / Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Has Asked Me To Run For Presidency - Pastor Tunde Bakare by gift2mfa(m): 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
Serving Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare, has said God has told him not to end his political career as he had earlier
contemplated.

Specifically, Bakare, 63, who contested as the vice-presidential candidate on the platform of the defunct Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 presidential election, said God told him to run for the Presidency.

The cleric spoke in the early hours of Monday during the watch night service at the Latter Rain Assembly in the Ogba area of Lagos.

Giving a rundown of the 12 major things he said God had revealed to him would happen in 2018, Bakare explained that God had not told him when the “appointed time” to run for the presidency would be.

“This twelfth one is a difficult one for me. It may draw excitement or condemnation. I have tried my best to keep it (to myself) but the Holy Spirit will not allow me to do so.

“In my study around 4am on Sunday morning, God told me ‘you cannot bring your political career to a close; there is still more to do. Run for the Presidency. I will do it at the appointed time,” the pastor added.

Bakare declared that he was unfazed by the daunting task that his aspiration might pose, expressing confidence that once the Lord had spoken, it was left for God to perform it, adding that ‘some political juggernauts will fall at the feet of women this year’

https://notedlifestyles.com/presidency-pastor-tunde-bakare/

(1) (Reply)

Make Up To 100k Daily Online Work From Home / Mercy Johnson Okojie Reacts To Rumour Of Marriage Crisis / The Lady Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Has Been Sued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.