Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

This Joke Will Surely Make You Laugh - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Joke Will Surely Make You Laugh (2410 Views)

10 Funny Tweets, Replies And Meme That Will Surely Make You Laugh. Check No. 2 / THE SACRIFICE .. I Promise This Joke Will Make U Laugh Uncontrollably / This Will Surely Make You Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Joke Will Surely Make You Laugh by donblade85555(m): 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
A doctor had over two hundred unread messages on his whatsapp most complimenting him on the new year.
He started answering the message without reading them then he came to this man's message

MAN: My daughter is suffering from high temperature and stooling. Recently she started vomiting her foods. Please sir what do you suggest we do.

The doctor without reading replied

Doctor:Amen. I wish you and your families the same.
Happy new year guys.

source of joke:- www.laughkillme.com

1 Like

Re: This Joke Will Surely Make You Laugh by 2cato: 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
donblade85555:
A doctor had over two hundred unread messages on his whatsapp most complimenting him on the new year.
He started answering the message without reading them then he came to this man's message

MAN: My daughter is suffering from high temperature and stooling. Recently she started vomiting her foods. Please sir what do you suggest we do.

The doctor without reading replied

Doctor:Amen. I wish you and your families the same.
Happy new year guys.

source of joke:- www.laughkillme.com
where is the joke

1 Like

Re: This Joke Will Surely Make You Laugh by StarBukola(f): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
E try grin
Re: This Joke Will Surely Make You Laugh by ClitoPen: 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
A
Re: This Joke Will Surely Make You Laugh by ololadeking(m): 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
2cato:
where is the joke

Re: This Joke Will Surely Make You Laugh by jacyhelen(f): 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
The joke dry like Buahri face
Re: This Joke Will Surely Make You Laugh by Villager780: 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
I didn't even smile plz post the joke asap

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning P O S Nigeria's Answer / Wetin Concern / Pls Join Me To LOL. Funny Val Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.