Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

No Chill Manchester United Boss Responds To Paul Scholes Criticism Of Paul Pogba - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No Chill Manchester United Boss Responds To Paul Scholes Criticism Of Paul Pogba (352 Views)

South Africans Attack Chippa United Boss After Declaring Support For Nwabali / Mourinho Blames Rio Ferdinand And Paul Scholes For His Sack / Manchester United Can't Win The Premier League With Romelu Lukaku - Paul Scholes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Chill Manchester United Boss Responds To Paul Scholes Criticism Of Paul Pogba by ruthnekky(f): 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho doesn't have the time to play around,adore,hate or criticise him,you won't and can never stop him from speaking his mind. Paul Scholes is a club legend no doubt but he got the dragging of his life from Mourinho shocked.
Scholes took a dig at Pogba and Mourinho came for him without pity.

‘The only thing Paul Scholes does is criticise,’ said Mourinho after the game.

‘I don’t think he comment. He criticises – which is a different thing.

‘Scholes will be in history as a phenomenal player – not as a pundit. If one day Paul decides to become a manager I wish that he can be 25 per cent as successful as myself.’
See video www.nnekatheposer..com

(1) (Reply)

French Club Amiens Set To Seal Kayode Loan Deal / Match Of The Day Review: Liverpool And Spurs Share Points At Anfield By Soibi Ra / Eagles Pick Silver, Celebrate Best –ever CHAN Outing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.