Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

New Skill For The New Year Means New Income, No Juju, No Jax - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Skill For The New Year Means New Income, No Juju, No Jax (1314 Views)

Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales / Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) / New Income Site Launching Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Skill For The New Year Means New Income, No Juju, No Jax by sammiiee: 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
I will love to dive into what I want to say and leave the introduction for later.

ONE KEY FACT

Repeat same thing as last year, you get same result, nothing change.

I know you will repeat same thing, take it or leave it.

HOW DO I KNOW?

Because you did not learn any new thing that you could implement to take your business to the next level.

I thank God that you are reading this, as part of my new year resolution is to impact some skills/knowledge to new people.

I have two things for you

1.Digital Marketing: your business can thrive if you understand and know how to implement digital marketing to your business.
I’ll teach you for free: 13th January 2018 @ Yaba, Lagos.

2.Web Design for Beginners: with web design knowledge you can design your business website yourself or work as a freelancer, I started as one myself.

Click link to register: http://nerdyeye.com/seminars/6/FreeWebsiteAndDigitalMarketingTrainingInLagosWithQorect.comFounder

Date of training: 13th January 2018

Venue: 4 ishola Alagomeji Off Herbert Macaulay, Yaba, Lagos.

Call: 0812 724 4042

IT'S FREE
Re: New Skill For The New Year Means New Income, No Juju, No Jax by chicoMX(m): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
chai...see as opportunity take wan pass me by. I wish say I dey Lagos
Re: New Skill For The New Year Means New Income, No Juju, No Jax by sammiiee: 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
chicoMX:
chai...see as opportunity take wan pass me by. I wish say I dey Lagos
smiley
Re: New Skill For The New Year Means New Income, No Juju, No Jax by Surulady: 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
This is the best post I have read so far this year
Registered
Re: New Skill For The New Year Means New Income, No Juju, No Jax by sammiiee: 8:14am On Jan 03, 2018
Surulady:
This is the best post I have read so far this year
Registered

grin Thumbs Up
Re: New Skill For The New Year Means New Income, No Juju, No Jax by gametalk: 8:28am On Jan 03, 2018
Nice one there @ OP.
For your SEO and website traffic projects, kindly update me.
Re: New Skill For The New Year Means New Income, No Juju, No Jax by sammiiee: 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
gametalk:
Nice one there @ OP.
For your SEO and website traffic projects, kindly update me.

smiley
Re: New Skill For The New Year Means New Income, No Juju, No Jax by sammiiee: 9:47am On Jan 04, 2018
Nothing is as easy as it is claimed to be and nothing is as difficult as it is claimed to be
Re: New Skill For The New Year Means New Income, No Juju, No Jax by sammiiee: 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
sammiiee:
Nothing is as easy as it is claimed to be and nothing is as difficult as it is claimed to be
Any doubt?
Re: New Skill For The New Year Means New Income, No Juju, No Jax by felixzee101: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ride on
Re: New Skill For The New Year Means New Income, No Juju, No Jax by sammiiee: 10:58am On Jan 08, 2018
felixzee101:
Ride on
It's almost here
Re: New Skill For The New Year Means New Income, No Juju, No Jax by felixzee101: 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
sammiiee:

It's almost here

Salute
Re: New Skill For The New Year Means New Income, No Juju, No Jax by Surulady: 6:17am On Jan 10, 2018
Hope this training will still hold?
Re: New Skill For The New Year Means New Income, No Juju, No Jax by carik(m): 4:48am On Jan 11, 2018
sammiiee:
I will love to dive into what I want to say and leave the introduction for later.

ONE KEY FACT

Repeat same thing as last year, you get same result, nothing change.

I know you will repeat same thing, take it or leave it.

HOW DO I KNOW?

Because you did not learn any new thing that you could implement to take your business to the next level.

I thank God that you are reading this, as part of my new year resolution is to impact some skills/knowledge to new people.

I have two things for you

1.Digital Marketing: your business can thrive if you understand and know how to implement digital marketing to your business.
I’ll teach you for free: 13th January 2018 @ Yaba, Lagos.

2.Web Design for Beginners: with web design knowledge you can design your business website yourself or work as a freelancer, I started as one myself.

Click link to register: http://nerdyeye.com/seminars/6/FreeWebsiteAndDigitalMarketingTrainingInLagosWithQorect.comFounder

Date of training: 13th January 2018

Venue: 4 ishola Alagomeji Off Herbert Macaulay, Yaba, Lagos.

Call: 0812 724 4042

IT'S FREE

We now live in a world where nothing is free.How are we sure it is really free and no cost with all that you have included.
No one does business for non profit so how will nerdyeye make profit from this training. I'm just curious
Re: New Skill For The New Year Means New Income, No Juju, No Jax by sammiiee: 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
carik:

We now live in a world where nothing is free.How are we sure it is really free and no cost with all that you have included.
No one does business for non profit so how will nerdyeye make profit from this training. I'm just curious

grin smiley
Re: New Skill For The New Year Means New Income, No Juju, No Jax by phidels(m): 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
hard to believe if this is real tho
Re: New Skill For The New Year Means New Income, No Juju, No Jax by carik(m): 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Cosmetics Business / Eleven Mobile Businesses to consider in 2018 / Can't Register For Quickteller Paypoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.