Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

2018 Prophecies By Founder Of The Synagogue Church Prophets T B Joshua - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2018 Prophecies By Founder Of The Synagogue Church Prophets T B Joshua (1381 Views)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Speaks On Who Takes Over From TB Joshua / Mafia Banker: The Untold Story On The Actual Founder Of Zenith Bank And Lady / Fifty (50) 2018 Prophecies By Apostle Johnson Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2018 Prophecies By Founder Of The Synagogue Church Prophets T B Joshua by Seanonaira(m): 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
“2018 SCOAN Prophecies – TB Joshua” is Quite amazing and well arranged so let’s keep you update but before that please also check the prophecies from other pastors and prophets,

Founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophets T B Joshua, has revealed what his members and followers should expect in 2018.

The prophet, while speaking during a Cross Over service held at the church’s headquarters in Ikotun area of Lagos, prophesied that every unfavourable situation in the year 2017 ended with the year.

He said, “On behalf of Prophet TB Joshua and the Emmanuel TV family worldwide, we wish you all a Happy New Year!!!

“Let the relationship between you and God in this New Year be reestablished in Jesus’ Name! Receive a free spirit – a spirit that is free from offence, bitterness, unforgiveness and pain of the past. Receive it in Jesus’ name, I command!”

“Every unfavourable situation you have faced in the year 2017 has ended with the year! Every unfavourable situation in your business, career, marriage – cease, in the name of Jesus Christ!”

“As you enter the New Year, whatever barrier between you and the Spirit of God – be removed, in the name of Jesus Christ! Whatever wall between you and God – be removed, in the name of Jesus Christ!”

READ THE COMPLETE PROPHESY HERE: http://dailymedia.com.ng/2018-scoan-prophecies-by-founder-of-the-synagogue-church-of-all-nations-prophets-t-b-joshua/

Re: 2018 Prophecies By Founder Of The Synagogue Church Prophets T B Joshua by Seanonaira(m): 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2018

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Collects My Salary And Beats Me Untop. / Best Way To Earn Legit Airtime / Insult Or Genuine Apology?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.