Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Brief Introduction To Django - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Brief Introduction To Django (1084 Views)

Computer Based Test (cbtest) In Django (opensource) / Learn How To Build A Realtime Chat Application With Django, Rabbitmq And Vue.js / Let's Build A Simple Blog With Python(django) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brief Introduction To Django by vadeonly(m): 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
Django is a python web framework designed for high-security and dynamic website development. If you are looking to create a website with only a couple of pages, Django is probably not for you. I have just started learning python and I have come across Django, and it looks like it is something I will be checking out in higher depth once I learn enough.
At the time of writing the first version of this post, I was indeed learning more about Python web development, but I have since moved on to bigger and better things, yet still passionately enjoy exploring the direction that Python is taking, and also all the available resources for it.
I am however already fascinated by the python programming language , and I couldn’t wait to see what sites use Django to power their product. During my search, I came to realize that the Django web framework is much more powerful than it may seem at the first glance; it turns out that many of the leading world’s websites rely on technology that’s supported by Python, and more specifically — Django.

1. Disqus
Disqus is a free service that enables great online communities. As the web’s most popular discussion system, Disqus is used by millions of websites that cover pretty much any topic imaginable. Our magic is in connecting people to stuff worth talking about.
Yes, the popular commenting system used my millions of sites is powered by Django!

2. Pinterest
Pinterest is a tool for collecting and organizing the things that inspire you. We are located in sunny San Francisco, California.
The super popular image sharing site is sporting Django as well.

3. Instagram
Instagram is a fun and quirky way to share your life with friends through a series of pictures. Snap a photo with your mobile phone, then choose a filter to transform the image into a memory to keep around forever. We’re building Instagram to allow you to experience moments in your friends’ lives through pictures as they happen. We imagine a world more connected through photos.
Django is popular among images sites, it provides tools needed to scale for thousands of immediate.
4. bitbucket

5. Mozilla firefox

6. Quora.
Quora is the number one place online to ask a question and receive answers from a community of individuals. Relevant results are answered, edited, and organized by these community members. Python provides the functionality.

come on let's share knowledge and move forward...

click the link below to join the official Django what's app group ...Nigeria

https:///KlojJadP7opFNa2tm03eSr

1 Share

Re: Brief Introduction To Django by shams040(m): 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Bulk PHP Mailer - Free Download / Why Are IOS Apps Better Than Android Apps? / Fixed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.