Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) (47123 Views)

DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) / Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid / BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit To Eviction Show Last Night (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) by Oluwolex2000(m): 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
An Ibadan based newscaster, Olufemi Oluwajobi is dead.

Oluwajobi died after he was knocked down by an alleged drunk driver in the night of 31st December, 2017.

It was learnt that Oluwajobi, fondly known as Radio MD (Music Dynamite), was on his way to join some friends at Palms Mall, venue of Ibadan Countdown.

Oluwajobi, who was until his death a newscaster with Ibadan based radio station, Fresh FM, was rushed to the University Teaching Hospital (UCH) where he later died.

Oluwajobi was said to have left his car at home because of traffic, and was hit while waiting to take a motorcycle also known as Okada to Ring road.

Femi was said to be an open hearted, humble and hardworking media practitioner during his lifetime. His remains has been buried today, Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at Sango Cemetery in Ibadan. The deceased is survived by his wife and children.

Source : http://www..com/2018/01/ibadan-oap-olufemi-oluwajobi-dies-in.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
That's really bad.. May Almighty in his infinite mercy forgive his sins and protect his family.. My condolences go to Fresh F.M, Ibadan and his family.. Oma se oooo...What a pity!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) by hatchy(f): 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
See how friends can lead some people to their early grave? Not every invitation by friends should be honoured.

He probably wants to join them for a drink and fun that night.

Rest in peace.

32 Likes

Re: Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) by Hotshawarma(m): 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
hatchy:
See how friends can lead some people to their early grave? Not every invitation by friends should be honoured.

Rest in peace.
What mumu reasoning is this,people die everyday going to different places whether friends house or not,people die on their way to work too or their house or anywhere.....you are not making sense.....Shey na him friends be the drunk driver wey hit am??this is 2018 please....common sense should now begin to be common among people

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) by hatchy(f): 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hotshawarma:
What mumu reasoning is this,people die everyday going to different places whether friends house or not,people die on their way to work too or their house or anywhere.....you are not making sense.....Shey na him friends be the drunk driver wey hit am??this is 2018 please....common sense should now begin to be common among people
See your life.....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) by koolgee(m): 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
RIP

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) by TheHistorian(m): 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
hatchy:

Rest in peace.
Mtcheew.

20 Likes

Re: Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) by plessis: 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
Segun comes to mind... RIP!!
Re: Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) by ekensi01: 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
undecided

We wish you fair well from the bottom of our hearts
Re: Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) by olamil34(m): 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) by SillyMods: 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
hatchy:
See your life.....
See who is calling people fools!

10 Likes

Re: Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) by 40kobo77: 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
Years ago.

I wanted to go to the Tantalizers to eat some vegetable soup, as they had just introduced African Menu to their list.

Got to my Estate gate and the hold up was terrible,and so I went back in and dropped my car,walked to the estate gate and took a bike.

Just close to my destination, I was cleared by a speeding Danfo,and me and the Bike guy landed on the side road.

I still carry the scar on my head,shoulder and back,and a long scar on my left wrist that looks like I am wearing a wristwatch.

I had two cars then.

I was lucky. But I swore in my life, no matter the hold up, to always be patient and never be in a hurry to get anywhere.

And I have never gone near a bike since.

This man should have been patience. May his soul rest in perfect peace.

25 Likes

Re: Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
shocked
Re: Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
cry

RIP
Re: Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) by Bambless1(m): 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
Not again
Re: Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) by Kaybee14(m): 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
This is so sad.
May God grant his soul an eternal rest and give the family he left behind the courage to bear the irreparable loss.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
eyyah we wey we dy here make we thank God ooo

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) by dont8(m): 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
hatchy:

Rest in peace.
What gibberish did I just read, can I unread this because this poo here is not making sense.

Olujobi rest in peace, God will give the loved ones you left behind fortitude to bear your loss.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) by MaconAwire(m): 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
OH NO!

WHAT A WORLD!

RIP BABA!
Re: Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) by demmydy(m): 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
Rip. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) by iamleumas: 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
Father Lord
embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry embarassed
Re: Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) by Gegz(m): 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
hatchy:

Rest in peace.

Hello, uncle princess. you dinor have any sense. e gbenu oshi soun jare

5 Likes

Re: Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) by Ephhay(f): 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
This is so sad cry May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) by Mcsenior(m): 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
So Sad
Re: Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
cry
Re: Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) by kolawoleibukun: 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
live goes on. muslims kill Christians yesterday for north yesterday. the boys rape small small girls too. no pastor don comment on the matter?

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) by lollmaolol(m): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
Re: Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) by temitemi1(m): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
RIP Man.
Re: Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) by medolab90(m): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
RIP man may the evi man be caught
Re: Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) by Timiblanko(m): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
So sad rip to you
Re: Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) by GoldenJAT(m): 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
hatchy:

Rest in peace.
Abeg...ur MUMU de suffocate me here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor And Dillish Matthews Confirm They Are Dating (screenshots) / Falz And Bovi Show Off Their PVC / Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.