Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

What Is That One Bible Story That Seems Hard For You To Believe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is That One Bible Story That Seems Hard For You To Believe (454 Views)

Which Of These Temptations Is Hard For You To Resist? / Will It Be Better If We Have Only One Bible Version? / If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That One Bible Story That Seems Hard For You To Believe by ojorich(m): 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
Mine is God sending himself to earth to have himself killed as a sacrifice to himself to appease himself for the sins that he decided where sins to save us from what he will do to us if we don't obey him!!! What a story.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Bible Story That Seems Hard For You To Believe by joshnes(m): 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
ojorich:
Mine is God sending himself to earth to have himself killed as a sacrifice to himself to appease himself for the sins that he decided where sins to save us from what he will do to us if we don't obey him!!! What a story.
just say you are an aethist.
Re: What Is That One Bible Story That Seems Hard For You To Believe by ojobolinda: 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
ojorich:
You are caseless, go and sleep!, yeye atheist......
Re: What Is That One Bible Story That Seems Hard For You To Believe by Caseless: 12:23am On Jan 03, 2018
ojorich:
it's confusing just as it's funny.

Don't forget, the same "God" is coming back again after they said he died for our sins. What becomes of our sins when he comes back? Maybe he's coming back to return them. Or he didn't die for any sin in the first place.

If he died for our sins, why do we still have "sins" here and we are all still being seen as sinners?

They even tell me to give my life to Christ so I can have an eternal life. He died for my sin, and you want me to give him my life again. To do what with my life? To spring back up to life using my life? Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Rastafarian Here? / Cleric Blasts Oyedepo, Others Over Verdict On Fulani Herdsmen (video) / Which Bible Character Will You Want To First Meet In Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.