Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

The Reward Of Evil: Just Banished From My Kindred Today! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Reward Of Evil: Just Banished From My Kindred Today! (1292 Views)

Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / How To Use Your Early Morning Urine To Get Rid Of Evil Domination In Your Life / Help Us Find Missing Bimbo Adewoye!!!! N100,000 Reward For Information (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reward Of Evil: Just Banished From My Kindred Today! by alfredo4u(m): 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
Evil they said doesn't pay at all.

This man was banished today from my community.

I'm from Akoba Otampa, Isuikwuato LGA in Abia State.

He has been perpetrating evil in our community to the point that he poisoned his wife. Right now, the wife is suffering from elephantiasis.

As God may have it, the children couldn't hold it again to the point they reported him to our kindred, after some research, we discovered that truly he is evil.

We the Awarohia family then took him to Akoba community as a whole and they decided to banish him.

To all evil people, pls stay away from evil. Every day for a thief, one day for the owner.

Re: The Reward Of Evil: Just Banished From My Kindred Today! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
Who is that following him?
Re: The Reward Of Evil: Just Banished From My Kindred Today! by free2ryhme: 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
alfredo4u:

He has been perpetrating evil in our community to the point that he poisoned his wife. Right now, the wife is suffering from elephantiasis.

As God may have it, the children couldn't hold it again to the point they reported him to our kindred, after some research, we discovered that truly he is evil.

We the Awarohia family then took him to Akoba community as a whole and they decided to banish him.

To all evil people, pls stay away from evil. Every day for a thief, one day for the owner.

the end of evil men
Re: The Reward Of Evil: Just Banished From My Kindred Today! by eezeribe(m): 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
He should go and lodge in a Hotel... #My 50 cents...
Re: The Reward Of Evil: Just Banished From My Kindred Today! by alfredo4u(m): 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
fuckerstard:
Who is that following him?

The elderly father in our kindred
Re: The Reward Of Evil: Just Banished From My Kindred Today! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
Una banish am so he go carry the winch go another community. Una brain dey upside down

2 Likes

Re: The Reward Of Evil: Just Banished From My Kindred Today! by marshalldgreat(m): 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
Wow
Re: The Reward Of Evil: Just Banished From My Kindred Today! by yvelchstores(f): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
What proof do you have? He poisoned his wife? How?
What kind of research did u all do that brought you to the conclusion?

U ppl shld be careful

1 Like

Re: The Reward Of Evil: Just Banished From My Kindred Today! by armyofone(m): 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
Elephantiasis- from our pal (Google)

"A tropical, parasitic disease that affects the lymph nodes and lymph vessels"

"Elephantiasis refers to a parasitic infection that causes extreme swelling in the arms andlegs. The disease is caused by the filarial worm, which is transmitted form human to human via the female mosquito when it takes a blood meal. The parasite grows into an adult worm that lives in the lymphatic system of humans"

poster, you have the below at your disposal-
www.google.com
www.webmd.com
Read and enlighten yourself for the sake of humanity.

3 Likes

Re: The Reward Of Evil: Just Banished From My Kindred Today! by chigoizie7(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
Truly people are not educated at all. Just see the way op is proud to be typing this nonsense.

What type of investigation?

The type where a pastor called God on phone?

They evil the whole of ur community did to that man, will definitely deal a heavy blow on all of u that has a hand in it.

Karma is coming. As for the older generations in ur community, where they are going is very near to compare to where they came from. Unlike the younger generation, una go hear am.

1 Like

Re: The Reward Of Evil: Just Banished From My Kindred Today! by cassidy1996(m): 7:56am On Jan 03, 2018
yvelchstores:
What proof do you have? He poisoned his wife? How?
What kind of research did u all do that brought you to the conclusion?

U ppl shld be careful
dont worry he's coming to your house to live with you, you will understand better....

lol dont mind me
Re: The Reward Of Evil: Just Banished From My Kindred Today! by Atk1nson(m): 8:30am On Jan 03, 2018
alfredo4u:

Please don't tell me your whole community came together and concluded that his wife's elephantiasis was as a result of a poison he administered to her? And we say the Northerners are the illiterates
Re: The Reward Of Evil: Just Banished From My Kindred Today! by Goldenboy007(m): 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
He took his time to mention his family name, identify his village and proudly throws around the word "kindred", as if he is Tamura the Samurai in Terrahawks. You and your kindred need urgent help. You have access to internet which means your village is not as backward as you sound. A chain is as strong as its weakest link, Nigeria is in trouble.

(1) (Reply)

Explanation On Sharing Marital Responsibility / Couple Adopts Son From Nigeria / The Devil Between Me And My Father, Pls Help With Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.