Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Interested In The Cost To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex (250 Sqm) In Orlu, Imo State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Interested In The Cost To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex (250 Sqm) In Orlu, Imo State (1085 Views)

A Landed Property Measuring 643.751 SQM In Size Is Available For Sale Sagamu / I Want To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex / EMINENCE COURT buy and build 5.2m per plot Is Strategically Located In Bogije (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested In The Cost To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex (250 Sqm) In Orlu, Imo State by kc6409: 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
I am interested in the cost of erecting a modest non-flashy, but functional duplex in my village in the Orlu area in Imo state. I would like it to be a 4 or 5 bedroom home. The land has already been acquired. The land is relatively level and non water-logged; there are a few other homes in the vicinity. A few (300) hundred larger solid blocks are available.

I would like the cost estimates broken down by logical work stages (e.g., framing and roofing) as well as materials. This is to allow for proper planning and financing. The target completion and move-in date would be December 2018.

I realize that I don't have a architectural plan for you at this time, but I want to get the discussion going. This is because your viewpoints would help shape and guide the architectural plan(s) that I may consider or settle on.

Thanks
kc6409
Re: Interested In The Cost To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex (250 Sqm) In Orlu, Imo State by Badgers14: 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
Starting off new years strong with a plan to build. Congrats.

I will suggest contacting some Nairalander architects that were nice enough to provide free sketch for your building projects. That will be the easiest way for you to get more positive response and to plan probably for your projects.

Otherwise you will get quotes from 10m to 50m ( did you notice the difference?).

So contact this Nairalanders, hopefully i can still remember their monikers.

Segzy14
Ihebrooke
Stancyg
Alist

Etc.

Good luck.
Re: Interested In The Cost To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex (250 Sqm) In Orlu, Imo State by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2018

I wish you have an architectural design. I can help you design one.

kc6409:
I am interested in the cost of erecting a modest non-flashy, but functional duplex in my village in the Orlu area in Imo state. I would like it to be a 4 or 5 bedroom home. The land has already been acquired. The land is relatively level and non water-logged; there are a few other homes in the vicinity. A few (300) hundred larger solid blocks are available.

I would like the cost estimates broken down by logical work stages (e.g., framing and roofing) as well as materials. This is to allow for proper planning and financing. The target completion and move-in date would be December 2018.

I realize that I don't have a architectural plan for you at this time, but I want to get the discussion going. This is because your viewpoints would help shape and guide the architectural plan(s) that I may consider or settle on.

Thanks
kc6409
Re: Interested In The Cost To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex (250 Sqm) In Orlu, Imo State by alist(m): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
kc6409:

Thanks
kc6409
let's talk alongside the design +234(0)8038982710 Watsapp or calls would be very glad to help in achieving this.
Badgers14:

I will suggest contacting some Nairalander architects that were nice enough to provide free sketch for your building projects. That will be the easiest way for you to get more positive response and to plan probably for your projects.

Otherwise you will get quotes from 10m to 50m ( did you notice the difference?).

Segzy14
Ihebrooke
Stancyg
Alist

Etc.

Good luck.
thanks for the referral. Appreciated.
Re: Interested In The Cost To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex (250 Sqm) In Orlu, Imo State by ihebrooke(m): 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
Badgers14:

Segzy14
Ihebrooke
Stancyg
Alist

Etc.

Good luck.

Thanks a lot for the referral.
Re: Interested In The Cost To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex (250 Sqm) In Orlu, Imo State by raymondFirstborn(m): 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
kc6409:

Thanks
kc6409

I am a quantity surveyor and construction estimator .I can furnish you with the cost and estimates needed.

09056082348(call & Whatsapp )
Re: Interested In The Cost To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex (250 Sqm) In Orlu, Imo State by Femoje(m): 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
We offer professional services in tiling and marble installations and allied services. While you build, we do the contemporary and exquisite finishing touches. Our services run accross all parts of Nigeria. Contact us today and get great comfort and quality services.
Contact Us: 08131905155

Re: Interested In The Cost To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex (250 Sqm) In Orlu, Imo State by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
Badgers14:

Segzy14
Ihebrooke
Stancyg
Alist

Etc.

Good luck.

Baba , thank you for referring me.
Re: Interested In The Cost To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex (250 Sqm) In Orlu, Imo State by kengodson: 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
ihebrooke:

Thanks a lot for the referral.
and me, kengodson

(1) (Reply)

Lugbe Extension Abuja, Nigeria. 10 Plots(c Of O) For Sale At 4.5m per plot. / Five Bed Room Duplex For Sale In Ikorodu For 12m / Horticulture , Landscaping And Gardening Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.