Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business (24122 Views)

Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Visit Chima Anyaso And Wife / Lilian Esoro Shows Off Makeup Free Face [PICS] / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business by IamGodsGrace(f): 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
all these celebrities that will open foundations, help two people and post pictures like they have helped a thousand. then use these pictures to get money from foreign sympathisers, just to live luxuriously. God is watching ooo

3 Likes

Re: Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business by NwaChibuzor13: 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
deco22:
They have banned your entire life out.

Soon we will seen Nwachibuzor419.
I tire for them. They are not allowing me to peacefully air my views on the good things of life.
Re: Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business by Stevengerd(m): 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
Purebeerry:
Someone should give money to start my hair business.
My sister goan listen to Adekunle_Gold - Work...
Re: Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business by SirBunky85(m): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
Kudos to lily for her kind heart.though,i didnt knw she has money like dis o
Re: Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business by Capheelah: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
[quote author=NwaChibuzor13 post=63835886] This is typical of an Igbo person. Doing good to make others happy. Unlike some tribes I won't like to mention. Those ones will rather watch you cry than watching you happy.

For your information she is not Igbo. Yeye tribalistic fellow.
Re: Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business by Jamean(f): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
Here's another public show. Everyone now runs a foundation.

1 Like

Re: Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business by SirBunky85(m): 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
temptnow:
sharap, you and who? Afonjas are useless period!!
U are d useless one here
Re: Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business by Andy2274: 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:
This is typical of an Igbo person. Doing good to make others happy. Unlike some tribes I won't like to mention. Those ones will rather watch you cry than watching you happy.
. When has ESORO became an Igbo name? Or is it a new version of OSELOKHA OBAZE? Giving does not have to do with tribe

1 Like

Re: Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business by SalamRushdie: 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:
This is typical of an Igbo person. Doing good to make others happy. Unlike some tribes I won't like to mention. Those ones will rather watch you cry than watching you happy.

She is not Igbo sha ..I think from Akwa Ibom
Re: Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
I'm not surprise of the old woman prostrating to a lady old enough to be her grandchild, Yellowbar gods can prostrate to anything once money and gift are involved
Re: Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business by NwaChibuzor13: 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:

She is not Igbo sha ..I think from Akwa Ibom
She is from imo my brother.

1 Like

Re: Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business by SirBunky85(m): 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

you don't understand how NGO/Humanitarian service providers way. She made lots of profit from what she just did.
Do you think the money spent to buy those items came from her pocket?

grin grin grin
y not start ur own NGO so dat u will also make same profits?
Re: Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business by SalamRushdie: 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:

She is from imo my brother.

Hmmm, i never knew ooo ..nice
Re: Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business by Joemetry(m): 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
sucess15:
So Nairaland Mod, Una dey ban persons account on top say I wan help people abi?? Well done, all this must stop this year..
Happy birthday to My Babe Jare..

Watin you do abeg?
Make I learn

Re: Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business by laudate: 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:
Are you talking about tribes like the Fulani herdsmen??

2 Likes

Re: Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business by room089: 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:

Nwa, you carried your tribalism and hateful comments into 2018?

1 Like

Re: Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business by Harrynight(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
sucess15:
So Nairaland Mod, Una dey ban persons account on top say I wan help people abi?? Well done, all this must stop this year..

Awww... breathtaking and supercute

bros 1.5m dancing in ya akant can u bck off? grin
Re: Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business by whiteprince(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
sucess15:
Hold on,do u knw this gal?
Did u say she's ur babe?
U can't be serious,I know dis girl
She was my EX
Re: Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business by jrusky(m): 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:

Oh Lord oh Lord 2018 see one of your pikin
Re: Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business by kings09(m): 12:04am On Jan 03, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:
The way omenkalives n liondeleo r watching their ppl cry in benue at d hands of buhari kinsmen.
Re: Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:44am On Jan 03, 2018
SirBunky85:
y not start ur own NGO so dat u will also make same profits?
Re: Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business by VIEWS95: 1:01am On Jan 03, 2018
What is generosity with forgiveness....
Re: Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business by VIEWS95: 1:01am On Jan 03, 2018
What is generosity without forgiveness
Re: Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business by histemple: 1:14am On Jan 03, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
How much did she gaved her?

Easy oh!!! The year is still new please
Re: Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 03, 2018
Enemyofpeace:

She gived her some good amount.
Re: Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business by Alezy(m): 6:46am On Jan 03, 2018
histemple:

Easy oh!!! The year is still new please
grin
Re: Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business by Fkforyou(m): 7:24am On Jan 03, 2018
Men have a larger heart than women... undecided

When men want to give, they either give to orphans or Everyone wether male or female.

But women would rather give to women first, before anyone else.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business by BoiCute(m): 9:26am On Jan 03, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Chisos!!!!!
Re: Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business by salesforce: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2018
Ok
Re: Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business by backspaced(f): 11:39am On Jan 03, 2018
I am searching for an experienced Recruiters with 2-3 years’ experience in a recruitment/consulting/outsourcing organization. Who can use his/her network to close jobs quickly Qualified candidates are invited to forward their CV to inder@elevantix.com.
Re: Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business by nasbidemi(m): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
How much be your data. 1k artel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Performs @ Sterling Bank Organized Clean Up Exercise In Computer Village / Gucci Mane Buys N216m Ferrari 812 Through Obi Okeke / Stephanie Coker Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.