Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Does Sound System Of A Particular Brand Work With DVD Of Another Brand? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Does Sound System Of A Particular Brand Work With DVD Of Another Brand? (473 Views)

Sound System On Rent In Delhi NCR / Macx DVD Ripper Pro 6.5.1 Mac Crack / Professional Sound System Repairer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Sound System Of A Particular Brand Work With DVD Of Another Brand? by foxvilles: 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hello everyone!
I have a question!

I have a Sony DVD Sound System.....it worked well for like 6 months, not until I travelled and I asked someone to help me keep the house safe ( this was due to the fact that my house was burgled at some point in the past).
On returning, I found that the sound system usually stops by itself after working for like 30 minutes, it will switch off or show something like power bla bla bla (cant remember the exact words). It's been long I used it due to the faulty issue, I've tried to fix it but to no avail. I've taken it to different technicians but still not working well.

I'm considering buying a new DVD (LG or another brand this time around), but the problem I have is this:

DOES Sound System Speaker n Woofer of a particular brand work with another DVD Player of a different make?
This is what has been bothering me since!

Someone with experience and good knowledge of this should help out. THANKS!
Re: Does Sound System Of A Particular Brand Work With DVD Of Another Brand? by goliver: 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
Sure, it will work with another DVD player
Re: Does Sound System Of A Particular Brand Work With DVD Of Another Brand? by foxvilles: 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
goliver:
Sure, it will work with another DVD player

Thanks very much bro....I really appreciate!
Re: Does Sound System Of A Particular Brand Work With DVD Of Another Brand? by onward4life(m): 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
foxvilles:
Hello everyone!
I have a question!

I have a Sony DVD Sound System.....it worked well for like 6 months, not until I travelled and I asked someone to help me keep the house safe ( this was due to the fact that my house was burgled at some point in the past).
On returning, I found that the sound system usually stops by itself after working for like 30 minutes, it will switch off or show something like power bla bla bla (cant remember the exact words). It's been long I used it due to the faulty issue, I've tried to fix it but to no avail. I've taken it to different technicians but still not working well.

I'm considering buying a new DVD (LG or another brand this time around), but the problem I have is this:

DOES Sound System Speaker n Woofer of a particular brand work with another DVD Player of a different make?
This is what has been bothering me since!

Someone with experience and good knowledge of this should help out. THANKS!

But ist call alaba

They can/must fix ur sony
Re: Does Sound System Of A Particular Brand Work With DVD Of Another Brand? by foxvilles: 10:11am On Jan 03, 2018
onward4life:

But ist call alaba

They can/must fix ur sony

Who's Alaba? Kindly forward his number please, thanks!

(1) (Reply)

New Ipad Pro And 9.7 Inch Ipad Set For 2018 / Review Of The Mobile World Congress 2018 Event Themes / Top 10 Internet Addicted Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.