Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Want A Cheap Professionally Designed Website? Check This Out! - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Want A Cheap Professionally Designed Website? Check This Out! (770 Views)

Get A Professionally Designed Website For FREE / Buy A Website Sell A Website... Check It Out...; / Wanna Buy A Pr4 Website?check Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want A Cheap Professionally Designed Website? Check This Out! by Naijamann(m): 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2010
Contact us for all sort of web and graphics design projects you are planning to embark upon. We can help you design static html, xhtml or php website, dynamic and cms driven websites with Mysql database. Our prices are so cheap that you will be able to afford it. We also design for charitable organisation based in Nigeria "free of charge" - Just have your domain name and hosting, then we will help you get the website online free of charge. So if you have an organisation or small business and you want a website, don't waste your time dealing with "beginners", work with professionals!

Contact Rabia Designs at http://www.rabiadesigns.co.uk/

Check out my website http://www.msnigeria.com/ and see for yourself what these guys can do because they helped me design my website at the cheapest price ever!

Re: Want A Cheap Professionally Designed Website? Check This Out! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2010
why you need a professional website for free. so who pays the designer, your goodwill.

bros, place the cash where your mouth is
Re: Want A Cheap Professionally Designed Website? Check This Out! by drone99(m): 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2010
you dont sound professional to me, you sound desperate.
Re: Want A Cheap Professionally Designed Website? Check This Out! by Naijamann(m): 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2010
drone99:

you dont sound professional to me, you sound desperate.

There is no desperation in this my man, I have tried them and as you can see, they helped me designed my website at the cheapest rate u can ever imagine.

If you read the text well you will see what they meant by designing a website free of charge, Contact them if you have a recognised charitable organisation, am so positive they will help you design your website free. These guys live in the UK where doing charitable works are highly rewardable. It's true they don't charge your organisation but do you know how they get the money back It's through "Tax Return"!

(1) (Reply)

Become A Reseller Today / Reliable Web Hosting In Nigeria / Get Unlimited Web Hosting Plus Free Domain Name Only For 6k As EASTER PACKAGE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.