Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Apply Now: Japanese Government Scholarship For Nigerian Teachers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply Now: Japanese Government Scholarship For Nigerian Teachers (2857 Views)

UK Opens Door For Nigerian Teachers / United Kingdom Begins Process For Recruiting Nigerian Teachers / Japanese Government Mext Scholarship 2018/2019 For Study In Japan (fully Funded) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply Now: Japanese Government Scholarship For Nigerian Teachers by Teacherjobs: 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
The Embassy of Japan is pleased to inform you that the Government of Japan will provide scholarship for Nigerian Primary/Secondary school teachers who desire to take teacher training course and Japanese language training in Japan.

Requirements

The scholarship is open to graduates of universities and teachers training colleges, who

are no more than thirty-four (34) years of age (must be born on or after April 2, 1983);
have tought as teachers at primary/secondary schools or teacher training colleges for at least five years in their home countries
at the time of application.

The Japanese Embassy will like to use this opportunity to attract Nigerian schools that wish to start Japanese language class or course at their school. Beneficiaries shall upon their return, help to promote Japanese language education in Nigeria.

Instruction for SUBMISSION

You can obtain the application form online or from the Embassy of Japan (Abuja). For online applications form, click here.
Completed MEXT scholarship application forms can be submitted by hand or by post to this address below:
Embassy of Japan - Culture & Information Section
No. 9 Bobo Street (Off Gana Street),
Maitama District,
Abuja
Application Closing Date: January  31st, 2018

More Info: http://www.teacher.com.ng/japanese-government-scholarship-for-nigerian-school-teachers/

Visit the Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship Page Here: http://www.ng.emb-japan.go.jp/itpr_en/00_000071.html

davide470
uboma
Re: Apply Now: Japanese Government Scholarship For Nigerian Teachers by Kezmanp(m): 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
Teacherjobs:
The Embassy of Japan is pleased to inform you that the Government of Japan will provide scholarship for Nigerian Primary/Secondary school teachers who desire to take teacher training course and Japanese language training in Japan.

Requirements

The scholarship is open to graduates of universities and teachers training colleges, who

are no more than thirty-four (34) years of age (must be born on or after April 2, 1983);
have tought as teachers at primary/secondary schools or teacher training colleges for at least five years in their home countries
at the time of application.

The Japanese Embassy will like to use this opportunity to attract Nigerian schools that wish to start Japanese language class or course at their school. Beneficiaries shall upon their return, help to promote Japanese language education in Nigeria.

Instruction for SUBMISSION

You can obtain the application form online or from the Embassy of Japan (Abuja). For online applications form, click here.
Completed MEXT scholarship application forms can be submitted by hand or by post to this address below:
Embassy of Japan - Culture & Information Section
No. 9 Bobo Street (Off Gana Street),
Maitama District,
Abuja
Application Closing Date: January  31st, 2018

More Info: http://www.teacher.com.ng/japanese-government-scholarship-for-nigerian-school-teachers/

Visit the Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship Page Here: http://www.ng.emb-japan.go.jp/itpr_en/00_000071.html
Would successful candidates be paid
Re: Apply Now: Japanese Government Scholarship For Nigerian Teachers by babasolution: 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
God why is Africa like this
Another program of recolonization,

i weep for Africans,the most stupid race ever. we keep being colonized and recolonized by every tiny nation on earth

1 Like

Re: Apply Now: Japanese Government Scholarship For Nigerian Teachers by Gerrard59(m): 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
babasolution:
God why is Africa like this
Another program of recolonization,

i weep for Africans,the most stupid race ever. we keep being colonized and recolonized by every tiny nation on earth

Firstly, Africa is not a race. You're displaying ignorance.

Secondly, successful candidates will return after their studies. So nothing like brain drain.

Thirdly, dem no force you to apply.

Kezmanp:

Would successful candidates be paid

Yes, stipends will be paid during the program. How much? I have no idea.

1 Like

Re: Apply Now: Japanese Government Scholarship For Nigerian Teachers by MVLOX(m): 7:07am On Jan 03, 2018
Lemme start my own sharp sharp
Re: Apply Now: Japanese Government Scholarship For Nigerian Teachers by babasolution: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
Gerrard59:

Firstly, Africa is not a race. You're displaying ignorance.

Secondly, successful candidates will return after their studies. So nothing like brain drain.

Thirdly, dem no force you to apply.

Yes, stipends will be paid during the program. How much? I have no idea.

i meant african people when i said race,secondly what i am implying is that we would go learn their language and start teaching ourselves and children,soon asian schools will be setup just like british,american and turkish schools are already many in nigeria,the coming generations will continue trying to be like the foreigners neglecting our own,our languages will soon be absorbed by these foreign languages,we are always on their trail because we refuse to accept our own,no other race of people accept this only africans and we will always remain backward with these attitudes

1 Like

Re: Apply Now: Japanese Government Scholarship For Nigerian Teachers by Gerrard59(m): 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
babasolution:

i meant african people when i said race,secondly what i am implying is that we would go learn their language and start teaching ourselves and children,soon asian schools will be setup just like british,american and turkish schools are already many in nigeria,the coming generations will continue trying to be like the foreigners neglecting our own,our languages will soon be absorbed by these foreign languages,we are always on their trail because we refuse to accept our own,no other race of people accept this only africans and we will always remain backward with these attitudes

Apologies for coming hard on you. I can understand your point and pain. However, for a language to be revered globally, the home countries of such languages must possess either soft power or hard power. This something no African nation has. Besides, learning a foreign language also has economic reasons.
Re: Apply Now: Japanese Government Scholarship For Nigerian Teachers by babasolution: 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
Gerrard59:

Apologies for coming hard on you. I can understand your point and pain. However, for a language to be revered globally, the home countries of such languages must possess either soft power or hard power. This something no African nation has. Besides, learning a foreign language also has economic reasons.

Am not suggesting African languages should be revered globally,atleast it should be revered locally in the first place,but it is not,secondly this little economic reasons we always give is part of the weak point in african countries,the slave trade,colonialism went full force in africa because of economic reasons,our greediness over little economic advantage always gives us away
Re: Apply Now: Japanese Government Scholarship For Nigerian Teachers by MVLOX(m): 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
Wat is the duration of the training... And has anybody been able to drop their application...
Re: Apply Now: Japanese Government Scholarship For Nigerian Teachers by Onyinto(f): 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
Pls any WhatsApp group add me 07036034355
Re: Apply Now: Japanese Government Scholarship For Nigerian Teachers by bloodmoneyspita: 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
what is the duration of the training and how much are we going to be paid.
Re: Apply Now: Japanese Government Scholarship For Nigerian Teachers by etin06(m): 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
Chai. I missed ooo I just saw it now and it must have closed by now
Re: Apply Now: Japanese Government Scholarship For Nigerian Teachers by Onyinto(f): 6:02am On Mar 12, 2018
Has anyone gotten the mail bcuz I just got mine
Re: Apply Now: Japanese Government Scholarship For Nigerian Teachers by Onyinto(f): 6:03am On Mar 12, 2018
Add me on WhatsApp 07036034355
Re: Apply Now: Japanese Government Scholarship For Nigerian Teachers by MVLOX(m): 6:24am On Mar 12, 2018
Onyiynto:
Has anyone gotten the mail bcuz I just got mine

When is the 1st test/interview coming up.... I haven't received any mail yet cha... But am hopeful
Re: Apply Now: Japanese Government Scholarship For Nigerian Teachers by MVLOX(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
Any update on d Japanese scholarship
Re: Apply Now: Japanese Government Scholarship For Nigerian Teachers by TJ0987(f): 12:52am On May 31, 2018
Please did you submit recommendation letter? Or is it after selection?
Thanks...

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Marketing & Sales Executive Jobs At Goldenhut Solution - Apply Now / Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Who Got This Interview Invite From Workforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.