Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

What The Bible Says About Welcoming Migrants. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What The Bible Says About Welcoming Migrants. (893 Views)

Welcoming My Mother To Canada. / Israel Begins Telling African Migrants To Leave / African Migrants In Israel Opt For Jail Over Deportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Bible Says About Welcoming Migrants. by chrisxxx(m): 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hebrews 13:2

Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Matthew 25:35

For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me,

Romans 15:7

Therefore welcome one another as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God.

Leviticus 19:33-34

“When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

Exodus 23:9

“You shall not oppress a sojourner. You know the heart of a sojourner, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt.

Hebrews 13:1-2

Let brotherly love continue. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Leviticus 19:34

You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 25:35

“If your brother becomes poor and cannot maintain himself with you, you shall support him as though he were a stranger and a sojourner, and he shall live with you.

Leviticus 24:22

You shall have the same rule for the sojourner and for the native, for I am the Lord your God.”

Exodus 22:21

“You shall not wrong a sojourner or oppress him, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt.

Deuteronomy 10:19

Love the sojourner, therefore, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt.
Ezekiel 47:22-23
You shall allot it as an inheritance for yourselves and for the sojourners who reside among you and have had children among you. They shall be to you as native-born children of Israel. With you they shall be allotted an inheritance among the tribes of Israel. In whatever tribe the sojourner resides, there you shall assign him his inheritance, declares the Lord God.

Deuteronomy 26:12

“When you have finished paying all the tithe of your produce in the third year, which is the year of tithing, giving it to the Levite, the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow, so that they may eat within your towns and be filled.
Malachi 3:5

“Then I will draw near to you for judgment. I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, against the adulterers, against those who swear falsely, against those who oppress the hired worker in his wages, the widow and the fatherless, against those who thrust aside the sojourner, and do not fear me, says the Lord of hosts.

Exodus 12:49

There shall be one law for the native and for the stranger who sojourns among you.”
Jeremiah 22:3
Thus says the Lord: Do justice and righteousness, and deliver from the hand of the oppressor him who has been robbed. And do no wrong or violence to the resident alien, the fatherless, and the widow, nor shed innocent blood in this place.

Job 31:32

(the sojourner has not lodged in the street; I have opened my doors to the traveler),

Deuteronomy 10:18-19
He executes justice for the fatherless and the widow, and loves the sojourner, giving him food and clothing. Love the sojourner, therefore, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt.
Leviticus 23:22

“And when you reap the harvest of your land, you shall not reap your field right up to its edge, nor shall you gather the gleanings after your harvest. You shall leave them for the poor and for the sojourner: I am the Lord your God.”

Leviticus 19:10
And you shall not strip your vineyard bare, neither shall you gather the fallen grapes of your vineyard. You shall leave them for the poor and for the sojourner: I am the Lord your God.
Re: What The Bible Says About Welcoming Migrants. by goestohell: 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
Christianity is the religion of truth.

1 Like

Re: What The Bible Says About Welcoming Migrants. by chrisxxx(m): 5:35am On Jan 03, 2018
Gotohellosewa:
Correct bro. I think if there is a topic like this 'Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment - Travel - Nairaland' on front page this also should be to counter it that such actions of contemporary Israelis are unbiblical.
cc:
Seun, mynd44 take action.
Re: What The Bible Says About Welcoming Migrants. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
Gotohellosewa:
it is Fake. the Hebrew Israelites did not create any religion. it is just a way of worshipping The Most High Creator and their Culture.
Re: What The Bible Says About Welcoming Migrants. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
chrisxxx:
Hebrews 13:2

Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Matthew 25:35

For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me,

Romans 15:7

Therefore welcome one another as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God.

Leviticus 19:33-34

“When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

Exodus 23:9

“You shall not oppress a sojourner. You know the heart of a sojourner, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt.

Hebrews 13:1-2

Let brotherly love continue. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Leviticus 19:34

You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 25:35

“If your brother becomes poor and cannot maintain himself with you, you shall support him as though he were a stranger and a sojourner, and he shall live with you.

Leviticus 24:22

You shall have the same rule for the sojourner and for the native, for I am the Lord your God.”

Exodus 22:21

“You shall not wrong a sojourner or oppress him, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt.

Deuteronomy 10:19

Love the sojourner, therefore, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt.
Ezekiel 47:22-23
You shall allot it as an inheritance for yourselves and for the sojourners who reside among you and have had children among you. They shall be to you as native-born children of Israel. With you they shall be allotted an inheritance among the tribes of Israel. In whatever tribe the sojourner resides, there you shall assign him his inheritance, declares the Lord God.

Deuteronomy 26:12

“When you have finished paying all the tithe of your produce in the third year, which is the year of tithing, giving it to the Levite, the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow, so that they may eat within your towns and be filled.
Malachi 3:5

“Then I will draw near to you for judgment. I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, against the adulterers, against those who swear falsely, against those who oppress the hired worker in his wages, the widow and the fatherless, against those who thrust aside the sojourner, and do not fear me, says the Lord of hosts.

Exodus 12:49

There shall be one law for the native and for the stranger who sojourns among you.”
Jeremiah 22:3
Thus says the Lord: Do justice and righteousness, and deliver from the hand of the oppressor him who has been robbed. And do no wrong or violence to the resident alien, the fatherless, and the widow, nor shed innocent blood in this place.

Job 31:32

(the sojourner has not lodged in the street; I have opened my doors to the traveler),

Deuteronomy 10:18-19
He executes justice for the fatherless and the widow, and loves the sojourner, giving him food and clothing. Love the sojourner, therefore, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt.
Leviticus 23:22

“And when you reap the harvest of your land, you shall not reap your field right up to its edge, nor shall you gather the gleanings after your harvest. You shall leave them for the poor and for the sojourner: I am the Lord your God.”

Leviticus 19:10
And you shall not strip your vineyard bare, neither shall you gather the fallen grapes of your vineyard. You shall leave them for the poor and for the sojourner: I am the Lord your God.
Song of Solomon 1:5-6 King James Version (KJV)
I am BLACK, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
Look not upon me, because I am BLACK, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept. ---- King Solomon describes himself to be Black in Skin colour

Job 30:30 King James Version (KJV)
My skin is BLACK upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.---Job describes himself to be black.

Original Hebrew Israelites in the Bible are West Africans and Bantu people in Africa. our ancestors were the Original Israelites. those White Jewish people in Israel presently are IMPOSTERS from Russia. they are just converts. and They are Fake. how can a white Caucasian man stay under the Hot sun for many centuries? No. only Black people that has Melanin in their skin can withstand such weather conditions.
Re: What The Bible Says About Welcoming Migrants. by chrisxxx(m): 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
777philosopher:
Song of Solomon 1:5-6 King James Version (KJV)
I am BLACK, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
Look not upon me, because I am BLACK, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept. ---- King Solomon describes himself to be Black in Skin colour

Job 30:30 King James Version (KJV)
My skin is BLACK upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.---Job describes himself to be black.

Original Hebrew Israelites in the Bible are West Africans and Bantu people in Africa. our ancestors were the Original Israelites. those White Jewish people in Israel presently are IMPOSTERS from Russia. they are just converts. and They are Fake. how can a white Caucasian man stay under the Hot sun for many centuries? No. only Black people that has Melanin in their skin can withstand such weather conditions.
I doubt Jews were ever blacks. Jews of old could read and write, while it took the intervention of the Europeans for the blacks of West Africa to gain knowledge of reading and writing.
Re: What The Bible Says About Welcoming Migrants. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
chrisxxx:

I doubt Jews were ever blacks. Jews of old could read and write, while it took the intervention of the Europeans for the blacks of West Africa to gain knowledge of reading and writing.
I described that with the scriptures that they are originally Dark. stop been a Coward !!! and Face the Truth and Reality. West Africans bulit Timbuktu , and it was First University Education on Earth. the Hebrew Israelites are West Africans.
Re: What The Bible Says About Welcoming Migrants. by chrisxxx(m): 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
777philosopher:
I described that with the scriptures that they are originally Dark. stop been a Coward !!! and Face the Truth and Reality. West Africans bulit Timbuktu , and it was First University Education on Earth. the Hebrew Israelites are West Africans.
Bros I think you could make your points without being abusive. Read my statement once again. All you needed to do was to throw in more points as you later did in your last sentence. Thanks.
Re: What The Bible Says About Welcoming Migrants. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
chrisxxx:

Bros I think you could make your points without being abusive. Read my statement once again. All you needed to do was to throw in more points as you later did in your last sentence. Thanks.
I have given you evidences already. inferior complexity has filled your head. study about the Genetics of west Africans in google.com. ignorance or wisdom is a choice !!!! the Original Hebrew Israelites are West Africans.
Re: What The Bible Says About Welcoming Migrants. by chrisxxx(m): 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
777philosopher:
I have given you evidences already. inferior complexity has filled your head. study about the Genetics of west Africans in google.com. ignorance or wisdom is a choice !!!! the Original Hebrew Israelites are West Africans.

It is high time Seun started screening kindergartens and cretins from joining this forum. If this is how you address issues, at best I can conclude that you only know how to read and write, however u are lacking in civil and social education. I put it straight to u that u have filled boxes of one who needs education.
Re: What The Bible Says About Welcoming Migrants. by ifex370(m): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
chrisxxx:

It is high time Seun started screening kindergartens and cretins from joining this forum. If this is how you address issues, at best I can conclude that you only know how to read and write, however u are lacking in civil and social education. I put it straight to u that u have filled boxes of one who needs education.

Lol.. Bros.. You don't need to be angry.. Some people just have a funny way of reacting when they're trying so hard to prove their point
Re: What The Bible Says About Welcoming Migrants. by chrisxxx(m): 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
ifex370:

Lol.. Bros.. You don't need to be angry.. Some people just have a funny way of reacting when they're trying so hard to prove their point
Thanks bros.

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Richest Countries In The World / Many Dead In Tanker Accident In Ogun State / 2 Days Trip To Erin Ijesha Waterfall And The Ikogosi Warm & Cold Spring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.