Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Kidnapped & Rescued Baby Reunites With Mother. More Details Emerge - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped & Rescued Baby Reunites With Mother. More Details Emerge (14548 Views)

Mercy Wave NGO Prison Outreach: Miss Favour Emmanuel Finally Reunites With Famil / 520 Of Us Were Kidnapped - Rescued Kankara Student Reveals / Breaking News: Abducted Turkish Nationals Kidnapped, Rescued Alive -police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Kidnapped & Rescued Baby Reunites With Mother. More Details Emerge by Diademk07: 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
VitaminB12:
Baby factory or Baby making business is far far better than Skull mining business. We reproduce live while your waste region waste the lives. We acknowledge the sanctity of human live, so we reproduce and exchange for cash while you kill and harvest the skull for the same money. So tell me, which is better? Are you not wicked and devilish? tongue

Did you know what those that eventually bought the babies used them to do? Could be also ritualism. None is good!
Re: Kidnapped & Rescued Baby Reunites With Mother. More Details Emerge by owensking(m): 2:39am On Jan 04, 2018
leverage:
grin see the look on the mothers face like

My eye no go commot this baby body make i see as una wan thief am this time angry

That's not the mother....she is a police..n the one that put up the missing baby advert

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ozubulu Massacre: Court Frees All Suspects / Kidnappers Of Turkish School Students & Staff Reject N7.2m Ransom / Man Uses Renal Failure Patients’ Pictures To Defraud Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.