Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Ladies See 4 Weird Things That Can Seduce Men Faster Than You Can Ever Imagine… - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies See 4 Weird Things That Can Seduce Men Faster Than You Can Ever Imagine… (461 Views)

Do You Smoke Shisha? - It Will Destroy You Faster Than Cigarette - Medical Exper / The Best Therapy You Can Ever Imagine / The Best Therapy You Can Ever Imagine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies See 4 Weird Things That Can Seduce Men Faster Than You Can Ever Imagine… by Fattycoal9: 12:23am On Jan 03, 2018
Some ladies actually know what can seduce a man while in a relationship, and they always use it to their advantage.
And of course the fruit is multiple. Although, these qualities can attract men namely good manners, nice curves, and a pretty face, but there are something more.

Below are some of the 4 things men like in women:

By weakness, we are not talking about someone not been able to stand up and defend herself when she is tired, but some guys have repeatedly confirmed to me that they are happy when their girls call them to come and help them solve some issues like riddles or stuffs like that. Every man has an ego, and they would like to learn how to massage it a little.

Applying makeup

Although a good number of guys complain a lot of seeing girls apply makeup or spend so much money buying this makeup. I want to let you know in clear terms that some guys truly like to watch their girls apply makeups. There is a special joy that comes from watching the girl apply the makeup.

Stretch marks

I know very well that some guys are not in love with seeing their babes have stretch marks. I am number one of such persons, but at the same time I know of a good number of guys that find it truly attractive. Those who belong to the latter class are happy seeing stretch marks on the body of their babes.

Wearing glasses

This is common among most ladies- girls in glasses are more beautiful or good looking. However, I have met girls that think wearing glasses make them to be unattractive; you will keep wearing it if you only know how beautiful you are when you wear glasses!

http://www.shelegangan.com/2018/01/ladies-see-4-weird-things-that-can.html

Re: Ladies See 4 Weird Things That Can Seduce Men Faster Than You Can Ever Imagine… by emmie14: 5:18am On Jan 03, 2018
You no get work. Think of what to type and present to the public. This one no enter..

(1) (Reply)

Simple…this Is How To Cut Onions Without You Finally Crying Like A Baby / Solution To Pimples And Spot / Immunotherapy Combination Effective In Patients With Kidney Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.