Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,218 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Best Way To Back Up Your Contacts. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Way To Back Up Your Contacts. (701 Views)

Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts? / Learn How To Never Lose Your Contacts On Your Android Devices / Best App For Saving Your Contacts Whatsapp Status Image And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Back Up Your Contacts. by Partnerbiz3: 7:28am On Jan 03, 2018
How do I back up my contacts on android please. What's the best way?

I mean in case phone is stolen the contacts can be retrieved from where it was backed up eg email?
Re: Best Way To Back Up Your Contacts. by moshood521: 8:13am On Jan 03, 2018
u can do dat on ur google drive..
easy to retrieve
Re: Best Way To Back Up Your Contacts. by Partnerbiz3: 8:34am On Jan 03, 2018
moshood521:
u can do dat on ur google drive..
easy to retrieve

Could you elucidate pls.
I have navigated around but cant find contacts..
Re: Best Way To Back Up Your Contacts. by moshood521: 8:39am On Jan 03, 2018
Partnerbiz3:

Could you elucidate pls.
I have navigated around but cant find contacts..

go too ur fone contact options.
u will find import from nd to..
u cn use dat 2 easy
Re: Best Way To Back Up Your Contacts. by fibonacci2526: 9:25am On Jan 03, 2018
Partnerbiz3:
How do I back up my contacts on android please. What's the best way?

I mean in case phone is stolen the contacts can be retrieved from where it was backed up eg email?

You are using an android phone, store your contacts on Gmail and not your phone or simcard. Rule101.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Back Up Your Contacts. by Partnerbiz3: 9:37am On Jan 03, 2018
fibonacci2526:

You are using an android phone, store your contacts on Gmail and not your phone or simcard. Rule101.

What about contacts already on my phone and sim even before i got an android phone?

Again, how do i retrieve them assuming they were initially stored on gmail and phone got stolen?
Re: Best Way To Back Up Your Contacts. by MarkWayne89: 11:15am On Jan 03, 2018
Your phone does it automatically through your Google Account.

But as an extra safety measure, you can back it up through Google Drive.
Re: Best Way To Back Up Your Contacts. by Partnerbiz3: 11:27am On Jan 03, 2018
MarkWayne89:
Your phone does it automatically through your Google Account.

But as an extra safety measure, you can back it up through Google Drive.

Have done this ?
I can't acccess it from there. The only contacts there are email contacts.
Re: Best Way To Back Up Your Contacts. by leonard002(m): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
Go to play store and download an app called super backup. It'll do the job for you. Make sure you choose backup and upload all contacts. Choose a Google account. To restore, simply download the app and sign in. The app saves a copy to your memory card too
Re: Best Way To Back Up Your Contacts. by Partnerbiz3: 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
leonard002:
Go to play store and download an app called super backup. It'll do the job for you. Make sure you choose backup and upload all contacts. Choose a Google account. To restore, simply download the app and sign in. The app saves a copy to your memory card too

Okay bro.
Tnx

(1) (Reply)

Quick Infinix Solutions on Xclub / Huawei P20 Pro Already Outsold The P10 Plus By 316% In Western Europe / My Sd Card!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.