Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Psychic Who Predicted Trump And Brexit Has Terrifying Prophecy For 2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Psychic Who Predicted Trump And Brexit Has Terrifying Prophecy For 2018 (838 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Psychic Who Predicted Trump And Brexit Has Terrifying Prophecy For 2018 by teemanbastos(m): 7:32am On Jan 03, 2018
The last couple of years have been crazy unpredictable, with one unprecedented political event after the other.
However, there’s one man who remains totally nonplussed by such upheaval – after all, he saw it all coming a mile off.

You may recall Southampton psychic Craig Hamilton-Parker from such shows as Spirit of Princess Diana and Our Psychic Family – w hile it’s easy to scoff at such spooky faire, his predictions are often pretty damn accurate.

Craig previously predicted Donald Trump’s presidential victory as well as the UK’s divisive departure from the European Union and now, he’s turning his crystal ball towards 2018…

Those hoping for a year of peace, kindness and prosperity may be disappointed – it seems we could be facing twelve months of conflict, turmoil and a shaky global economy.

Craig’s predictions for our new year are fairly bleak – they include a terrorist incident on a UK motorway, as well as a chemical attack in either London or Berlin.
Craig has foretold of a global flu epidemic caused by bioterrorism and of a US warship being sunk in an explosion.

North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un’s repressive regime will be overthrown during a revolution and there’ll be a failed impeachment of President Trump, leading to a surge in his popularity.

Craig revealed his dark prophecies in a foreboding blog post , where he warned:

2018 will be a year of political turmoil and environmental crisis caused by dramatic and unprecedented weather.
The psychic spoke of numerous environmental disasters set to plague our planet; including the eruption of Mount Vesuvius, a serious earthquake in New Zealand and wildfires in California and Australia.

On this matter he’s particularly gloomy:
Environment is top of my list because I feel 2018 will see unprecedented earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and ferocious weather,
I’ve been saying for some years we can expect this – not just because of global warming but also because of increased activity of the Sun.
We’ve seen terrible hurricanes but I feel there’s worse to come.

Craig took a moment away from freaking us all out with a semi-positive message of hope and togetherness:

Many of the above predictions are pretty gloomy but I feel there’ll be a simultaneous growth in spirituality for the people of the world who will now start to lead us into a Golden Age.

Conflict and hardship, plus growing environmental problems, will bring good people together and ignite a desire to seek the true purpose of human life.
He added how we can all change fate – both our own and of the world – through the ‘power of consciousness’:

Thoughts are things and can influence future events. If they are powerful enough and fueled by compassion then they’ll protect you personally but also influence the course of history.

I’m really trying to think good, destiny-altering thoughts right now but it’s really hard to do so when Craig has also advised a colony of puffins will be completely wiped out due to pollution.

We’ve barely started the first chapter of 2018 and already I’m terrified to find out the ending… @chamiltonparker/Twitter

https://www.unilad.co.uk/life/psychic-who-predicted-trump-and-brexit-has-terrifying-prophecy-for-2018/amp/

Re: Psychic Who Predicted Trump And Brexit Has Terrifying Prophecy For 2018 by PMWSpirit(m): 7:42am On Jan 03, 2018
Why is that na only bad bad things all theses psychics dey always see sef.
However i will never support the impeachment of Trump, I'm black and he's the best thing happening to the world political atmosphere.
Hate him or love him, Trump is world president.

Cc mynd44, this is a good piece, let our ppl be informed
Re: Psychic Who Predicted Trump And Brexit Has Terrifying Prophecy For 2018 by godisgood200: 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
The Bible says, Many are the devices of a man's heart, nevertheless, the counsel of the Lord, that stand.

Let men do all the psychic projections, and predictions , it shal be as YHWH the creator and the possessor of all the powers in heaven and on earth determines.

(1) (Reply)

The Life Of A Man After His Death (pic) / See What A Child Was Pictured Doing At Building Site That Has Got People Talking / Preparing For Rapture, Part 12, COMPLETE HOLINESS (holiness, Part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.