Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,509 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

How To Start A Blog Free Domain Free Host For Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Start A Blog Free Domain Free Host For Life (552 Views)

Get Quality Free Website/Blog & Free Google Ads / How To Create Free Website – Free Domain + Hosting With Best Website Builder / Start Your Own Blog Free Of Charge: Four Easy Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Blog Free Domain Free Host For Life by Mrlandi(m): 8:25am On Jan 03, 2018
hello.
today my post gonna be the most interesting business post that you read.
because am not teaching you the one that will take a lot of capital to start.it cheap and can be done in a local home. any way let move further.
ideal is the best thing ever in business/marketing. so your ideal gives you all step you are following in a business.
you might stumbles upon million of post about business and I know some might be difficult and cost a lote of capital, but get note of it all business cost capital (not in is free) especially if you wanna make money from it.
but the only difference for most post and mine is business you can start easily (low cost of capital).
and most time this low cost of capital business need hard work in managing it ,you know anything that is easy and safe to start is always tough you know great example is(blogging) safe and tough.
ALL this business ideal can be great although and wonderful.
also with this business doesn't really required age
because some of them can be done by teenager,adult and older age.
blogging can be the best .
it the safest job ever in world ,as I stumble in a post saying (blogging is the safest job to start and toughest to.maintain)
blogger are really making million and thousands of naira into there account. and they smile to there bank monthly.
although blogger make money different way
thousand of waybi mean ,OK let check ou some of this way blogger make there money.
•adsense-eye of every blogger
•affiliate programs-amazon and Jumia
•advertisment
•writing for people
•infolink.
and many other.
starting a blog might be costly when you need it professionally.I classify a blog into.
the local blog might be in a free platform and no domain, although people earn from it. I no of people earn up to 100,000naira from . or WordPress and AdSense approved most of them.
so this blog started free .and can be classify as local. but you can be in . and act excellently. by posting always gathered fans and other. I also own a . blog.
most of theme are trying and great.
the medium are also like the professional their are the most popular .
this blog cost

To know how to start freely continued read through this link do not miss that the link
http://www.yabablog.com/2018/01/blogging-as-safest-business-you-can.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

The Coincidence Between 1981 And 2018 / Efcc Writes Custom Boss To Place Fayose Under Watch-list To Prevent Running / Affordable Tokunbo Motocycles Hunda And Yahama Imported From Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.