Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,557 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Lagos Police Arrest Badoo Cult Leader, Destroy Shrine (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Arrest Badoo Cult Leader, Destroy Shrine (photos) (460 Views)

Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) / Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi / Cult Leader Arrested After Bloody Clash Between Aye & Eiye Cult Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrest Badoo Cult Leader, Destroy Shrine (photos) by Mitchellense: 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
A 34-year-old suspected high priest of deadly ritualists sect, Badoo Cult Leader, Fatai Adebayo, popularly known as Alese has been arrested.

He was smoked out of his shrine located at 38, Ayegbami Quarters, Odogbolu LGA of Ogun state.

His capture was sequel to the confession of some arrested Badoo members who revealed to the Lagos Police Command that the shrine was their spiritual base for oaths taking and diabolic backing before the commencement of each of their gruesome operations.

Adebayo operated in a wooden kiosk situated in his family compound where he lives with his wife and mother.

Source: https://notedlifestyles.com/badoo-cult-leader-arrested-bylagos-police/

(1) (Reply)

MTN Stealing My Money... Advice Plz. / Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother / How Do I Apply For NDA 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.