Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

I Need A Loan Urgently: I'll Use My House As Collateral - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Loan Urgently: I'll Use My House As Collateral (1490 Views)

BDCs Back CBN’s Directive Stopping Use Of Domiciliary Accounts As Collateral / CBN Stops Use Of Foreign Currencies As Collateral For Naira Loan / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Loan Urgently: I'll Use My House As Collateral by debossng: 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
I Need A Loan Urgently: I'll Use My House As Collateral.

I am in need of an experienced Loan Consultant to help me facilitate a Bank Loan for my business project.

I have a Landed Property at a prime location in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State with C of O.

Please contact me immediately if you have experience in Loan facilitation.

My number 08035560822

Thanks
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently: I'll Use My House As Collateral by debossng: 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
Call me
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently: I'll Use My House As Collateral by debossng: 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
Good day
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently: I'll Use My House As Collateral by toptop: 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
debossng:
I Need A Loan Urgently: I'll Use My House As Collateral.

I am in need of an experienced Loan Consultant to help me facilitate a Bank Loan for my business project.

I have a Landed Property at a prime location in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State with C of O.

Please contact me immediately if you have experience in Loan facilitation.

My number 08035560822

Thanks

With your collateral in place you are good to go. All you need is a current account in any bank that still sales personal loan products.

You don't really need a credit consultant. What you can do to help yourself may be to get an estate valuer who will give you the forced market sales value of your property.
That information will guide you on the loan amount you can request and its tenor.

Be sure that your bank will also consult their estate valuer to perfect the property. You would be charged the consultant's service fees whether or not you succeed in the loan application.

You will also bear credit bureau report service fee. This is the process that enables banks to get info on clients loan history. The charge is not dependent on loan application success.

Other loan fees such as; interest rate, management fees, processing fees and penal charges will be stated on the offer letter.

Also note that banks will always require customers to have maintained healthy account relationship with the bank. But that condition can be technically waived.

I will stop at here for now. You can PM me or still use this thread to give us update or make further inquiry.

@ conceptbestchoice@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently: I'll Use My House As Collateral by debossng: 1:06am On Jan 05, 2018
Thanks so much for your useful contributions, am really grateful.
I will definitely contact you for more information.
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently: I'll Use My House As Collateral by debossng: 1:06am On Jan 05, 2018
toptop:

With your collateral in place you are good to go. All you need is a current account in any bank that still sales personal loan products.

You don't really need a credit consultant. What you can do to help yourself may be to get an estate valuer who will give you the forced market sales value of your property.
That information will guide you on the loan amount you can request and its tenor.

Be sure that your bank will also consult their estate valuer to perfect the property. You would be charged the consultant's service fees whether or not you succeed in the loan application.

You will also bear credit bureau report service fee. This is the process that enables banks to get info on clients loan history. The charge is not dependent on loan application success.

Other loan fees such as; interest rate, management fees, processing fees and penal charges will be stated on the offer letter.

Also note that banks will always require customers to have maintained healthy account relationship with the bank. But that condition can be technically waived.

I will stop at here for now. You can PM me or still use this thread to give us update or make further inquiry.

@ conceptbestchoice@gmail.com

Thanks so much for your useful contributions, am really grateful.
I will definitely contact you for more information.
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently: I'll Use My House As Collateral by debossng: 10:03am On Jan 05, 2018
Thanks for your contributions
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently: I'll Use My House As Collateral by Boo3nity(m): 10:09am On Jan 05, 2018
I could provide you the loan with that collateral...

...how much exactly are we talking about here?
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently: I'll Use My House As Collateral by debossng: 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
Boo3nity:

Thanks for your willingness to help. Kindly send me a text here 08035560822 and I'll call you back ASAP
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently: I'll Use My House As Collateral by debossng: 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ok
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently: I'll Use My House As Collateral by daddyrich: 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
Still in need
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently: I'll Use My House As Collateral by sunpumping: 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
Boo3nity:

Good day sir,

I need a loan of 150k promise to pay back in four month with 200k. I am into logistics will give u the original documents of my vehicle. You can watsapp me on dis number 07082178053. Thank u
Re: I Need A Loan Urgently: I'll Use My House As Collateral by sunpumping: 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
Boo3nity:

Good day sir,

I need a loan of 150k promise to pay back in four moonth with 200k. I

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Human Hair. Price Ranging From 5k / Scraps For Sell / I Buy Itunes Cards In Exchange Of Cash I Am To Be Trusted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.