Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Join Our Mini Importation Team - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join Our Mini Importation Team (2310 Views)

Make #50k Referring Our Mini Cctv To Buyers- Abuja And Environs Alone / Join Our Mini Cooperative / Start Your Our Mini Importation Business Today 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Our Mini Importation Team by jerryihejirika(m): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
We are looking for 15 serious mini importers in Nigeria who will join our Mini Importation Team. We want to build a dedicated and passionate team of mini importers who would help each other achieve great success in the mini importation business.

Benefits of Joining Our Team

1. Products Research and Analysis: We will constantly research, share and analyse some new, trendy and hot-selling products on the platform. As members, we will strive to stay ahead of the game.

2. Group Buy: Some new, trendy and hot-selling items are extremely cheap in China if the quantity demanded is high. So once in a while, we will do a group buy on some of the new, trendy and hot-selling products we have analysed on the platform. The items will be shipped together which will also lead to lower shipping and clearing costs and which in turn would lead to higher profit margins for the products. Each member will pick up his/her own items from our warehouse in Lagos at no extra cost. Members outside Lagos can request for their packages to be delivered to their doorsteps which of course would attract local delivery fees.

3. Sales and Marketing Strategies: We will discuss and analyse different ways by which we can effectively market and sell our products. This will include both online and offline sales and marketing strategies.

4. Importation and eCommerce Trend: We will discuss new and upcoming trends in the importation and eCommerce businesses from around the world. This will help us stay up-to-date on new trends and government policies.

5. Passionate Team: We just need a total of 15 serious persons in Nigeria who are already into the mini importation business. (Please, we don't need the big importers!) It's free to join and we have already created a secret group on Facebook and a WhatsApp group. Once we have 15 serious persons in the team, we will shut the door.

Together, we can achieve great success in the mini importation business in Nigeria.

(Please, I might be so busy that I won't be able to visit the forum today so contact me on WhatsApp if you are interested. My WhatsApp number is in my signature. Thank you!)
Re: Join Our Mini Importation Team by GbadeTehmy(m): 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
Add me up,am new to nairaland i dont know how to check people signatures.thanks

1 Like

Re: Join Our Mini Importation Team by Daysun55(m): 11:56am On Jan 10, 2018
Add me contact on signature... I import steadily from Chinese sites.
Re: Join Our Mini Importation Team by midehill(m): 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
Add me op
Re: Join Our Mini Importation Team by pyrex23(m): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
Please add me
Still young tho
Wanna learn..
Re: Join Our Mini Importation Team by fastlane84: 10:02am On Feb 22, 2020
How has the team been doing.....

BTW.

Sell faster and buy smarter

With my $ig'na.tur.e
link
Re: Join Our Mini Importation Team by wisdompraise(m): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2021
jerryihejirika:
We are looking for 15 serious mini importers in Nigeria who will join our Mini Importation Team. We want to build a dedicated and passionate team of mini importers who would help each other achieve great success in the mini importation business.

Benefits of Joining Our Team

1. Products Research and Analysis: We will constantly research, share and analyse some new, trendy and hot-selling products on the platform. As members, we will strive to stay ahead of the game.

2. Group Buy: Some new, trendy and hot-selling items are extremely cheap in China if the quantity demanded is high. So once in a while, we will do a group buy on some of the new, trendy and hot-selling products we have analysed on the platform. The items will be shipped together which will also lead to lower shipping and clearing costs and which in turn would lead to higher profit margins for the products. Each member will pick up his/her own items from our warehouse in Lagos at no extra cost. Members outside Lagos can request for their packages to be delivered to their doorsteps which of course would attract local delivery fees.

3. Sales and Marketing Strategies: We will discuss and analyse different ways by which we can effectively market and sell our products. This will include both online and offline sales and marketing strategies.

4. Importation and eCommerce Trend: We will discuss new and upcoming trends in the importation and eCommerce businesses from around the world. This will help us stay up-to-date on new trends and government policies.

5. Passionate Team: We just need a total of 15 serious persons in Nigeria who are already into the mini importation business. (Please, we don't need the big importers!) It's free to join and we have already created a secret group on Facebook and a WhatsApp group. Once we have 15 serious persons in the team, we will shut the door.

Together, we can achieve great success in the mini importation business in Nigeria.

(Please, I might be so busy that I won't be able to visit the forum today so contact me on WhatsApp if you are interested. My WhatsApp number is in my signature. Thank you!)
add me 08081158776

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Account Upgrade: Please Help! / Busty Nigerian Lady Adopts A Better Way To Sell Her OKPA Due To "Bad Market" / Incredible! Refrigrator That Can Be Powered By Solar Energy Or Motor Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.