Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Bet9ja Never Credit My Withdrawal - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Bet9ja Never Credit My Withdrawal (7191 Views)

Bet9ja Bonus Credit: I Won bets With Bonus But Was Not Credit Whole Sum(pics) / Bet9ja: Refuse To Credit My Bank Account. / Bet9ja Bonus Rollover Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Never Credit My Withdrawal by LeBoomJames(m): 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
OK am new to this online betting stuff but was Fortunate to win like 11k on 31st of December 2017, so i withdrew the 11k online via the bet9ja mobile app and it was pending Withdrawal due to that period been holidays. Ok now fast forward to yesterday 2nd January, 2018 i received an email from interswitch(Quickteller) saying thank you, you have been payed but till now it's yet to reflect in my ecobank account... Guys any help with this?

Re: Bet9ja Never Credit My Withdrawal by Shiifi(m): 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
Op give me your reference number and Account number so I can help you

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Never Credit My Withdrawal by LeBoomJames(m): 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
Bro am scared because i don't know you...
Re: Bet9ja Never Credit My Withdrawal by AnodaIT(m): 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
Go to your bank, since you got something from interswitch

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Never Credit My Withdrawal by LeBoomJames(m): 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
AnodaIT:
Go to your bank, since you got something from interswitch
if i go to the bank i should just show them my interswitch receipt right, they will help me with it?

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Never Credit My Withdrawal by Chuks9000: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
You no see bank use na ecobank of all banks?
Lodge the complain with the bank. But be sure to spent 11k on follow up (airtime and/or Tfare)

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Never Credit My Withdrawal by Chuks9000: 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
Shiifi:
Op give me your reference number and Account number so I can help you
When you go repent?

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Never Credit My Withdrawal by LeBoomJames(m): 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
Chuks9000:
You no see bank use na ecobank of all banks?
Lodge the complain with the bank. But be sure to spent 11k on follow up (airtime and/or Tfare)
Oboi guy make i ready spend all the 11k for t/fare to go complain about this.. . grin i like your sense of humor sha
Re: Bet9ja Never Credit My Withdrawal by Chuks9000: 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
LeBoomJames:
Oboi guy make i ready spend all the 11k for t/fare to go complain about this.. . grin i like your sense of humor sha
In case u been no notice, things work the same way between ecobank and 9ja. Instant solution no fit come unless u wan go their HO for VI to make noise.
Re: Bet9ja Never Credit My Withdrawal by Shiifi(m): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
Chuks9000:

When you go repent?
Abi you no need our help again ni
Re: Bet9ja Never Credit My Withdrawal by otonye12(m): 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
Op just relax dey will pay you. when they pay you, let us know here ooooo
Re: Bet9ja Never Credit My Withdrawal by barack32(m): 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
LeBoomJames:
OK am new to this online betting stuff but was Fortunate to win like 11k on 31st of December 2017, so i withdrew the 11k online via the bet9ja mobile app and it was pending Withdrawal due to that period been holidays. Ok now fast forward to yesterday 2nd January, 2018 i received an email from interswitch(Quickteller) saying thank you, you have been payed but till now it's yet to reflect in my ecobank account... Guys any help with this?

You shall be paid... you probably made that withdrawal during holidays which was 1st Jan... I made my withdrawals yesterday and i got paid this evening... Eco bank too ... so chill....

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Never Credit My Withdrawal by LeBoomJames(m): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
otonye12:
Op just relax dey will pay you. when they pay you, let us know here ooooo
Tanx guys, have been paid the money yesterday 4th January.
Re: Bet9ja Never Credit My Withdrawal by kelvinbodaway(m): 4:25am On Sep 01, 2018
LeBoomJames:
please help me credit my bet9ja account am not in nigeria help me this my id 6167582 any amount thanks i what to play game 6167582
Re: Bet9ja Never Credit My Withdrawal by JoseVanMoyes: 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
barack32:

You shall be paid... you probably made that withdrawal during holidays which was 1st Jan... I made my withdrawals yesterday and i got paid this evening... Eco bank too ... so chill....

happy New week brother....

I made my withdrawals from bet9ja on Sunday night, from ur experience, when u think say them fit pay me

(1) (Reply)

250gb External Harddisc Loaded With Ps3 Games / PES 2017 PC Cracked Version Is Out / Don't Ever Try This, It'll Ruin Your Life (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.