Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,371 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Proud Daughter Shares Photos Of Her Dad,his Bountiful Barn(a Wake Up Call) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Proud Daughter Shares Photos Of Her Dad,his Bountiful Barn(a Wake Up Call) (678 Views)

5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) / Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown / A Farmer Proudly Displays His Harvest And Yam Barn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proud Daughter Shares Photos Of Her Dad,his Bountiful Barn(a Wake Up Call) by iamstanc(m): 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
Here's what Alago Chinwendu Angel shared on facebook below with photos

#MyDad & #Agriculture
Today I visited my dad's farm and barn.
His name is Mr. Alago Emmanuel I. He's a farmer and an industrialist. A refined learned gentleman at that and I'm proud to be his daughter.
I came back for Christmas celebration and was marveled by what I saw. Without incentive of any sort from the government, he's doing his best in contributing to the growth of this nation's economy in his own little way. I'm glad I'm part of this family and investment.
Agriculture is for everyone, without this, the world will be wallowing in serious hunger and thirst.
For decades, agriculture has been associated with the production of essential food crops. At present, agriculture above and beyond farming includes forestry, dairy, fruit cultivation, poultry, bee keeping, mushroom, arbitrary, etc. Today, processing, marketing, and distribution of crops and livestock products etc. are all acknowledged as part of current agriculture.
Thus, agriculture could be referred to as the production, processing, promotion and distribution agricultural products. Agriculture plays a critical role in the entire life of a given economy.
Agriculture is the backbone of the economic system of a given country. In addition to providing food and raw material, agriculture also provides employment opportunities to very large percentage of the population.
Agriculture, as we all know, is the backbone of any country. For example, the major population of India is working as farmers accounting for around 16% of the total GDP. This ratio is enough to say that India is highly dependent on its agriculture as a huge amount of land is used for it.
There is no doubt that agriculture plays a crucial role in the overall growth of any country and so it is necessary to ensure its development.
Special attention should be given to this sector so that farmers use the latest technology for agriculture that results in higher yield. Better the agriculture, higher will be the growth of the nation.
The impact of agriculture on the country’s growth is definitely quite high and that is why efforts needs to be made to improve it. Various schemes should be integrated for the betterment of the farmers along with guiding them on the new ways of farming.
Measures need to be taken to overcome the loss due to heavy or inadequate rainfall so that the farmers can live a happy life.
Agriculture is not only the major sector of the country but a powerful one as well. Its importance cannot be denied as it accounts to the high GDP.
Hence, the importance of agriculture cannot be undermined.
#It provides livelihood to the people – In order to satisfy the wants of the country, agriculture needs to very powerful. In India about 70% of the total population depends on the agriculture and is one of the sources of livelihood for the people especially in the rural area.
#It contributes towards the national income – As already stated above that agriculture is definitely one of the biggest sectors accounting to the high GDP and many countries depend on it. This includes India as well where agriculture is the prime source of income for several families. Thus you can say that agriculture accounts for the national income and is an important sector to ponder over.

#It helps in economic development – It helps in improving the economic conditions of the country thereby affecting the economic growth by leaps and bounds. It is very clear that agriculture has a big impact on living standard of the people which in turn affects the overall development and progress of the nation. So when it comes to the economic development, many countries rely on it.

#It offers food security – The people of the country require food in order to fulfill their requirements and if the agriculture is good, it easily helps to satisfy their wants rather than taking it from other countries. The surplus stock can then be traded thereby getting more profits. So a sense of security can be developed as the country can be rest assured that they can accomplish the needs of the citizens.
#It serve as a source of food for its citizens – The agriculture provides food items to the country which helps to prevent buying the same from countries. This reduces the problem to a large extent and proves beneficial in the growth of the nation too. It is better if the country does farming in most of the staple food products.
I can continue going on and on, on the importance of agriculture but I have to stop here. We can do ourselves good by planting even if it's veges in our individual homes. Agriculture pays a lot. I'm a living witness to this. I, my family and most people around us have gained a lot from this.
You too can do better than this!
The picture below is that of dad and I in his barn. �����

http://www.luckynewsinfo.com/2018/01/proud-daughter-shares-photos-of-her-dad.html?m=0

Re: Proud Daughter Shares Photos Of Her Dad,his Bountiful Barn(a Wake Up Call) by free2ryhme: 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
this is the true slay queen

1 Like

Re: Proud Daughter Shares Photos Of Her Dad,his Bountiful Barn(a Wake Up Call) by kunlesufyan(m): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
They wont buy yam this year.

1 Like

Re: Proud Daughter Shares Photos Of Her Dad,his Bountiful Barn(a Wake Up Call) by Kenzico(m): 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
Ah!

1 Like

Re: Proud Daughter Shares Photos Of Her Dad,his Bountiful Barn(a Wake Up Call) by Nutase: 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: Proud Daughter Shares Photos Of Her Dad,his Bountiful Barn(a Wake Up Call) by 23n23: 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
If you mess up with her....

Yam fall on you! (In Davido's voice)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

13weeks Old 3.5kg Broiler For Sale In Ibadan / Large Quantity Shaki(beef Omasum) For Sale / Wheat Offal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.