Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

What Was That One Story That Is Hard To Believe In The Bible? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Was That One Story That Is Hard To Believe In The Bible? (1120 Views)

Funny Memes From The Bible / 10 Funny Photos You Have To See To Believe / Bank Robbery Story That Broke The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was That One Story That Is Hard To Believe In The Bible? by lekankolade(m): 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
I stumbled on this on Twitter and find it funny, what did u think it could be?

Imagine Cain Got married, to who?

Re: What Was That One Story That Is Hard To Believe In The Bible? by lekankolade(m): 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
Lol..

Re: What Was That One Story That Is Hard To Believe In The Bible? by Dannieln1: 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
Okay now I knw why there call it creation story
Re: What Was That One Story That Is Hard To Believe In The Bible? by Samusu(m): 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
The whole of Songs of Solomon
Re: What Was That One Story That Is Hard To Believe In The Bible? by Kanoute(m): 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
shocked
The story of how Joshua made the sun to stand still....
Even the one of the tower of Babel.... The bible contains a whole lot of stories one really cannot help but imagine how possible it is to be true...
Re: What Was That One Story That Is Hard To Believe In The Bible? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 04, 2018
See eh..

I find so many of them unbelievable, impossible and illogical... Many subjects and recent discoveries erred some stories in the Bible.. Astronomy, and biology etc

Feeding 5000 people with 5 loaves of bread and just 2fishes.
Praying down fire.
Instructions from our Loving God to murder innocent women and children..

What's the name of that man that stole from Joshua's loot.. he had himself and his entire family killed for his own crime.. Was that an instruction from God?

You all should go Read.. 'About the holy Bible' by Robert Green Ingersoll. Also 'Why I am an Agnostic by same author'

I hope these books doesn't change wat you believe. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Oyinbo Play Me / Seriously This Photo Will Crack Your Rips! / Wat Does The Inlaw Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.