Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

I Am Not On Facebook - Nigeria's Wilfred Ndidi Warns Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Not On Facebook - Nigeria's Wilfred Ndidi Warns Fans (694 Views)

Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World / "We Will Die Against Iceland" - Wilfred Ndidi / Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not On Facebook - Nigeria's Wilfred Ndidi Warns Fans by KOKSNATION: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
You might have been talking to the wrong person or bamboozled on Facebook if you actually think its Wilfred Ndidi. The Nigerian International has come out to rubbish claims he is on Facebook owing to a recent claim from some of his fans who said they have been chatting with him on the app.

The Leicester City midfielder published on his official twitter handle to denounce all claims he actually has a Facebook account and has being chatting with some of his fans via the application.

Ndidi who was recently crowned Goal's 'Best Nigerian Player' warns the general public to be careful with who uses his name to chat with them to avoid being scammed or hacked.

More details at https://koksnation..com.ng/2018/01/i-am-not-on-facebook-ndidi.html
Re: I Am Not On Facebook - Nigeria's Wilfred Ndidi Warns Fans by Masama: 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
Fear Naija boys

(1) (Reply)

Words Of Impeccable Wisdom / Chelsea Facing Potential Two Transfer Window Ban For ‘breaking Rules On Signing / CONFIRMED: Alexis Sanchez Set To Undergo Man United Medical Today (Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.