Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,302 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Kickass - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kickass (1083 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kickass by KalEl3: 1:58am On Apr 08, 2010
KickAss have to be up there with the best Super Hero Flick have seen,
Even though it's SuperHero movie with a bit of comedy,It Delivers big time,

I won't post anything about the movie yet,
If you have seen it,Drop your comment
Re: Kickass by maedan(f): 8:44am On Apr 08, 2010
I haven't seen it, but everyone seems to like it. It's good u decided not to post any "spoilers", it's a new movie so give others a chance to see it. wink
Re: Kickass by obinna5000(m): 11:07am On Apr 08, 2010
"KickAss" seems to be receiving a lot of positive reviews. It will start airing in U.S. & Nigerian cinemas from April 16 2010. Its being shown in the UK currently.

KickAss trailer

[flash=640,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5mxBaXHcFw[/flash]
Re: Kickass by KalEl3: 11:19am On Apr 08, 2010
maedan:

I haven't seen it, but everyone seems to like it. It's good u decided not to post any "spoilers", it's a new movie so give others a chance to see it. wink

I now,even though their is little you can spoil really,it's more of the plot and directing that is top notch!

I'm contemplating seeing it again before it leaves the cinema
Re: Kickass by maedan(f): 11:50am On Apr 08, 2010
Kal/El:

I now,even though their is little you can spoil really,it's more of the plot and directing that is top notch!

I'm contemplating seeing it again before it leaves the cinema

You got me wrong smiley, I meant spoilers as in, posting what happened in the film or saying how it ended etc. You know, giving out too much info that could ruin the suspense for those who haven't seen it yet wink.
Re: Kickass by KalEl3: 1:53am On Apr 09, 2010
maedan:

You got me wrong smiley, I meant spoilers as in, posting what happened in the film or saying how it ended etc. You know, giving out too much info that could ruin the suspense for those who haven't seen it yet wink.

lol, i didn't get you wrong, i know what spoilers is.
what i was trying to point out is that even if i post the story line or twist,it won't spoil it.
You need to see it to know what am talking about.
When are you planning to do that?
Re: Kickass by obinna5000(m): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2010
I have been reading the "KickAss" comics recently and all I can say is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kickass by KalEl3: 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2010
obinna5000:

I have been reading the "KickAss" comics recently and all I can say is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Have heard about the comics too
Heard it's really good,
am getting that from my bro this weekend
Re: Kickass by maedan(f): 3:55am On Apr 12, 2010
Kal/El:

lol, i didn't get you wrong, i know what spoilers is.
what i was trying to point out is that even if i post the story line or twist,it won't spoil it.
You need to see it to know what am talking about.
When are you planning to do that?

Soon, very soon. I think it's just the movie I need to see to get my spirits up. Been seeing too many war/gladiator films of late.

So, did the comics come before or after the film? If after, then maybe that's why they suck? cheesy??
Re: Kickass by obinna5000(m): 9:28am On Apr 12, 2010
maedan:

So, did the comics come before or after the film? If after, then maybe that's why they suck? cheesy??

The comic books came before the movie.
Re: Kickass by maedan(f): 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2010
ok. Though it can't be in the league of the Batman and Spiderman comics etc if they elicit such a reaction from you:

obinna5000:

Re: Kickass by KalEl3: 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2010
maedan:

ok. Though it can't be in the league of the Batman and Spiderman comics etc if they elicit such a reaction from you:

What reacton is that?
From what i heard the Comic is better than the movie

Go see it, before it leaves Cinemas
Re: Kickass by obinna5000(m): 3:27pm On Apr 12, 2010
@maedan
The KickAss comics were graphically violent. shocked I wonder how the film will be like? undecided
Re: Kickass by candylips(m): 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2010
is it any good.
Re: Kickass by maedan(f): 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2010
Kal/El:

What reacton is that?
From what i heard the Comic is better than the movie

Go see it, before it leaves Cinemas

obinna5000:

@maedan
The KickAss comics were graphically violent.  shocked I wonder how the film will be like?  undecided

I guess I understand now. Your  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed emoticons were just to show how violent the comics were, not that the comics are "shitty" or no good  wink.
Re: Kickass by watever(f): 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2010
I saw kickass a few days ago and I can't stop recommending it to everyone!

Its highly original and extremely hilarious, I can't think of a single scene that disappointed. Even though it does everything its supposed to, it still doesn't feel cliched.

Hit Girl. . totally awesome! and Nicholas Cage too.

I'm definitely getting the DVD when its out!
Re: Kickass by KalEl3: 12:44am On Apr 18, 2010
watever:

I saw kickass a few days ago and I can't stop recommending it to everyone!

Its highly original and extremely hilarious, I can't think of a single scene that disappointed. Even though it does everything its supposed to, it still doesn't feel cliched.

Hit Girl. . totally awesome! and Nicholas Cage too.

I'm definitely getting the DVD when its out!

That's what have been saying, Nothing new about the story line but it's just different.

I think that's based on good Directing and Acting!

A must have on DVD

(1) (Reply)

You Got Served; Beat The World / These Girls Are Really Hot / Zone Reality's Cheaters: Nigerian Version.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.